Junoon to perform in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by slash, Nov 25, 2003.

1. slash

slash New Member

Junoon to perform in Mumbai

Pakistani rock group Junoon is likely to perform at the annual MTV awards ceremony in Mumbai on December 12, a press release said Monday.

According to the rock group's release, MTV has formally invited Salman Ahmad, Ali Azmat and Brian O'Connel to perform in front of the Bollywood glitterati.

Bollywood stars, including Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Ashwariya Rai and A R Rehman, would also perform along with the Pakistani music trio, the Daily Times reported on Tuesday.

In January, the Sufi rockers will perform with Salman Khan, Sonu Nigam and Asha Bhonsle in Dubai . A new video for Tara Jala, a song off Junoon's latest platinum selling album Dewaar, is being launched on Eid, it added.

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

DAMN ! ... y couldnt they just have their own concert instead of playing at awards en stuff...
    :mad:
    im not willing to go through torture of 3 hrs for a 5 minute act by junoon " "

i would love to go to their concert ...
    boohoo....:annoyed:

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

My initial reaction on reading the title of this thread was "wow, I might be in bombay around 12th... i'll be able to see them."

What a dissappointment. :cen: I completely agree with what Alli has to say.

4. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Yes, but for the average Indian that might be enough "Sayooni" might be the only "Junoon" song most of them must have heard.:think:

5. Taj

Taj New Member

Yeah Junoon does Rocks, it's new video 'Garaj Baras' is way amazing and Pooja Bhat has purchased it for her upcoming movie, for those people who are going to junoon's concert enjoy Ali's new hair style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

6. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

Kool..do you know the movies name by any chance? Ali's new hair style ???????:shock:

7. Taj

Taj New Member

No Bro, dont know the movie's name yet but his song is terrificcccccccc !!!!! Have u guys seen it ?? U can see his new hair style in his new album's video(s).