Jokes from IGT gossips II

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Reem, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@reem/jayanth.........

i might be sounding stupid now!!! but plz i cant get heads or tails of the pics. someone plz explain atleast 1. then i will definitely understand the others...

plzzzzzzzz.........

2. Reem

Reem Banned

@ pacificwaters the thread is about gossips.. if u dont know what gossips are spreading around, then the pics wont have any meaning to you.... and if i explain them then we are gossiping.. anyway i will pm you of some explanation..

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm....either im very dumb or the jokes dun make sense. I think the former is right. Well, reem please pm me. I would like to know which one is mine.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I guess only i know what Reem is talking about..

Same Frequency.. Ha hA ha..

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

A few, i understood, but the others, well......duh!(i'm such a dunce). Can you pm me some sorta explanation Reem?

6. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

well if you're gonna pm them explanations then would you mind pm'in me too :) i understand a lot of them, :p: like bobby eats too much and suff but some are hard so plz, thanks....

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hi didi,,,i still don't get anything :eek:: i mean i kinda got the jokes but still..can u please pm me...thanx dids

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Oooh, i got two. The ones you posted again. The others i still don't understand.

9. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I think Reem you should not post the explainations.. Let us give them more time..

10. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

yes.....

i got it...

well reem after ur explanation i got the 4 girls one....... wow...just 2 good. but hey i needed to crack my brains to get it. coz this is very tough humour. but hats off to u. i cud never think of it...without ur explanation.

hats off to u again.....

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

:think:,,,i think i m still lost and confused

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i know u are juss trying to make sure i get offended , i wont be trapped ... ;)

13. Reem

Reem Banned

Guys .. u dont suppose to understand every pic.. cos u might heard or know some gossips not all gossips in IGT..

so sorry guys no need for more explanation. Maybe some of u wanna know if the Pinocchio pic directed to them.. and I say it is directed to everyone who lies.. hahaha

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I dont, so that's a relief:)

15. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Sorry reem... I don't think I got ur pm, if u did send any. cuz, my inbox was full and a few messages bounced. Sorry people, please resend any msgs tht u had send in the last 5-6 ays,

16. bob-bobby

its okay essi , ... its diff to get ova extacy , igt is much above that ....

17. jayanth

thats why i named you Oriel...

18. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i'm glad you weren't trapped....... :think: or were you....lol ;)

19. jayanth

@ Sonali :- Bob seems to be in a completely Different frequency..

20. bob-bobby

@ jay - that was pac waters , not me ,..................... remember .......

@ sonali ,.... i wanted to get trapped ,.... sorry abt that ... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.