John Mayer and Green Day just rocked the grammys

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by jayswami, Feb 14, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best produced grammys ever. very cool indeed. 5 stars from me.

and man john mayer rocked playing a cool strat. fender should release his signature series if u ask me.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

wow john wins the song of the year award .

i am just downloading from itunes across the universe and giving my 99 cents to the tsunami victims :p:

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

kanye west and tim mcgraw rocked too. i am juying the song jesus walks rt now. the gospel section was awesome.. lot of jesus juice flowing at grammyes :p: president chimp would be damn happy.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I liked the Lynard Skynard/Tim McGraw and Co. Performance. I didnt see the rest. But the awards sucked.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

grammies suck....even more than the brits....

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... :)

but jonn n green rox :rock:

7. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

the reason why they rocked is because they are REAL musicians.

Get Clapton, Guy or Satriani to play at one of things and they'll put everyone to shame.

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u missed it man.
    they rocked. the awards.. the sets were amazing. kanye west doing jesus walks was out of this world. i liked the final across the universe all star perfoprmance, with velvet revolver as the backing band too.
    steve taylor rocked as usual. billie joe amstrong also sang the song so well !! he has got potential to be a pop singer. scott weiland rocked too.. i always thought he was a damn talented vocalist.. and he sounded like david bowie.. was so cool. slash played a 12 string les paul :rock: and stevie wonder playing the harmonica was absolutely wonderful.

I loved tim mcgraws performance live like you are dying as well. and what about the return of melissa ethridge who is fighting cancer with chemotherapy.. she rocked the house too in the jonis joplin tribute.

the villian this year is ****ing robert plant. his ego got the better of him..
    grammy had invited led zeppelin to perform and be the featured band this year.. as they were giving them life time achievement award... i saw jimmy page, john paul jones sitting togehter after such a lng time along with jason bonham and zack bonham .. john's kids. But it seems robert plant couldnt overcome his ego and make it.. what a lame bastard. this coulda been the best grammys ever if plant had made it.. oh well..

proof that this was one of the better grammys?
    it had the second worst viewership ever..
    it wasnt the usual crap magnet with britney ricky martin etc.

J

I also liked the fact that they had the best song award written in braille so that stevie could read it. it was my fav grammys in a while now.