Joe Satriani - Always with me Always with you

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slash_i_m, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

It's okay.. I feel you should have attempted simpler ones than attempting the song. The difficulty of this song is not the speed, it's the enourmous feel that he gets with those bends and especially those slides. The tapping wasn't there too but the bends and slides were more important in this song. Tone is pretty good. At least I liked it. Anyway I can't even play this song.

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Slash...Awesome job dude...
    REPS!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep it up

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

OK PPL SONG UPDATED.THIS TIME I'VE MANAGED TO GET THE PINCH HARMONICS AND THE TAPPING SEEM OK :eek:: NOW LET ME KNOW WAT U THINK.

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

The tapping part was a huge improvement. The squeals were not needed at all IMHO. I generally play that song a little slower and try to make it more personal but thats just me. A huge improvement on the previous one but there's still room for improvement.

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yeah there's always room for improvement thanks for ur reply.and well the pinch harmonics sound gud well thatz wat i think personally ;)

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hehehehe
    nice work again slash...Harmonics was Preety nice..
    keep it up:rock:

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^^ thanks yaar ur one whom i can count on for a reply.:)

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^the song u pmed me was funny....;)

10. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^^hehe yeah i know i'm kinda listenin to it now and then.;)

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

I appriciate on Good work...and Advice on Bad work:eek:: :p:
    so u appriciated u for good work;)
    :rock: :rock:

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

overall, an ok sort of recording.

i found the tapping a bit out of rhythm. the legato, as others said, would need a lot of work too.

but a nice try, and you have already won half the game when you chose a song like THIS ONE to cover.

rock on!!

13. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^^thanks dude.

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

wokay ppl this song's 8th on the charts and surprisingly my cover of ''Blurry'' from Puddle Of Mudd'd hit 5th.:grin:

15. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Dude post its tab, or Powertab or GP5 tab, whatever u have. Tab, or GP5 recommended. I was looking for that song :)

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

As a listener, I think you were sloppy at some times. Missed out during tapping. I think the tone was quite decent.

As a player, a very nice effort saying that you have such less experience. Well done.

I haven't heard the original. Not into Satch.