Jeff Beck playing a song called Nadia

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Johny Bravo, May 30, 2006.

1. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Guyz feel free to add to my reputation. Appreciate the post ppl.. :cool: :)

aysh likes this.
  2. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Did anyone else notice that all the synth sounds in the background were being played by the guitar player? And that he had more pedals on the floor than Robert Fripp?

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Thats Jennifer Batten on guitar.
    Did you notice that Beck is stomping on some pedal too..is that a volume pedal?

4. abhijitnath

Is it? I thought he looked kinda feminine.:)
    Must check out her website to see what in god's name all those pedals are doing.
    I thought it's a vol. pedal too, but he's already doing it with his hands...maybe its a very subtle wah. I thought there were a couple of points where the notes sounded wah-ed.
    He's only using delay and his Marshall I think..any other effects?

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

exactly my thoughts.. some kinda wah effect..whatever it is..that tone is just soo heavenly:nw:..and he doesnt seem to be stomping for most of the song,and never during the intro..

6. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

can u upload it on megaupload or some other site. . ? rapidshare not working for me.. (ill have to wait a hell lot of time..)

7. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

8. abhijitnath

I checked out Jennifer Batten's website. She says she's only using a Roland JV-1080 (the same sound module as the GR-33) rackmounted with one backup and a Marshall 2000. What are all those other pedals doing then? Hmm...