Japnese guitar or Korean Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by imti, May 1, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

GB&a! ... tell me one thing .. is GB&A good company? .. i have a set of pickups lying around ..(gb&A ones) i once tried to sell them no one would give me more than a fiver for them ..they sad they were worthless korean sh!t ... they look good, and they sound OK as well (one of them is a zebra pickup :) ) ... i wonder how much they are worth in india ... i might send them to my cousin back in pakistan if they are worth it.

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am a big fan of GB&a. Slightly loose sounding but has great harmonics. Amazing stuff for a real cheap price. But as replacement pickups, I wont suggest that. I have a GB&a guitar loaded with GB&a pickups and it sounds amazing. With the original GB&a strings it was a real beauty until Ernie Ball scrwed it.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

thnx ronnie .... i could have tried the pickups myslef but i didnt wanted to mess up my guitar by taking off the bb's installing the Gb&a and then the bb's again ... u saved me a lot of time ...thnx again ...

4. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

The japanese guitar generally are of much better quality than korean.

So go for the japanese even if tehre is a considerable price difference!

5. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

but the person who started the thread (imti)has ran away

6. imti

imti New Member

hey..guys...i'm here...it's just that i asked u guys bout japanese guitars or korean guitars...and then u guys started talkin bout floyd rose....i know wat's a floyd rose....i don't remember the guitars model....that's why i called it ibanez floydrose tremolo. and u guys were so busy talkin bout floyd rose....so din't want to disturb u guys....anyway thanks for the time.