Jal's new vdeo Paanchi (comment here)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Psychoz, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

Does any one know the concept of teri yaad's video

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

nop.....there is no concept of teri yaad

3. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

If it's Jal, it's great!

A very very good low budget video with a simple concept and that too in Mumbai. I love it.

4. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

LOL

Don't ask yaar! U know, when I asked this question to Babar Sheikh, the director of Teri Yaad, he said, "It doesn't have any concept. Actually, I wasn't shooting a Jal video, I wanted to shoot the circus and I did it."

LOL

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

babar sheikh suxsssssssss

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

I not intrested in downloading Jal's VDO's

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

wuts the point in making son many videos ????

8. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

A great song done by Goher But doesnot go with a vague video

9. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

sad to say video sucks big time,come to think of it it seems not muhc now days ANY band is making good videos,or i guess they just cant afford a good video,like this jal or even some old video of them or noori ,mostly all video, which are like these guys standing there and just singing thier head off,they suck,i think a video should have some what little story to it,like shazad roy new SALI video which was interesting and fun to watch,if someone is just standing there and camra is just showing their face ,thats one boring ass music video man...!!!

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i agree @ pakijawan...............shahzad's roy new vdo is a gr8 fun to watch........

11. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Naheen yaar. Jal have it's own essence! As I said earlier, "I love it."