Jal in Pune

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sachoo, Feb 13, 2006.

1. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Looks like Jal was back again. Thanks to ISB&M n those guys who organised this. Pretty sensational to see Goher singing "Dil haaray" but sad that folks here were still thinking farhan as atif aslam n moreover disappointing that they do not know Goher mumtaaz (who's the man for writing those amazing songs and kool composition, he rocks but somehow proffesional now ;)).
    Though when i asked him "Goher you had written those songs" n then it was like "yes yes yes...." from him, farhan n others (as if surprised, LOL), so i said that "you should have let all ppl know, ur losing ur fate.." n he looked angry.

Anyhow, nice show but the lack of originals (what i was expecting) from band since they tried to put more of Rock.

Still awesome :rock:

2. pulinashar

pulinashar New Member

Ya right i was there for the concert.But the only two songs that were good were Dil harey and Teri yaad.Farhaan disappointed us because after the show back stage there was a problem with him and the organisers had just let them go off. this was never expected from him.And lastly Goher was at his Best!

3. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

even i was there man....they rocked and even vertigo was good

4. sachoo

Yeah i mean Farhaan is more like beating his own drum n then again he had his comments in todays TOI for sound guy. I shudn't say but not a very good vocal. wat stupid sounded was that he was trying to immitate atif aslam. and thats why i said Goher shud hv put on his originals (wat i was looking for).

BTW, if you guys have any pics of the concert. i cudn't get any.
    n i was so excited that after few :beer: with frens, i actually played guitar for some more 2 hrs :p: on dil haaray, aadat, lamhe.

:rock:

5. yaninthepan

yaninthepan New Member

thats gud, jal was in delhi as well a few days back , noida to be precise,
    they're awesum!!!
    i was chantin dilhare all nite long,
    i know ppl. still think that atif is apart of jal and no one really cares about gauhar, suprisingly , but i like farhan though lol
    all in all, nice band , but personally i feel that almost every song that jal creates is almost based on the same tempo as woh lamhe , i dunno but still.... wat do u think?

6. sachoo

Kool.. i think exactly if in Noida..it wud be near 18 or so.. not sure..

but still they rock.. wat i like is lyrics with such a nice music combination and after all it's guitars which rock u man... n imagine they create magic with one lead + rythm guitar (Goher, he is Boy :rock: ), a bass guitar and drums..

i mean.. thts jus .. no words.. :beer:

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

I was there at the mumbai concert, but couldn't enjoy much as it was crowded like a virar fast local train... and they played all originals... i was hoping for some rock numbers

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

i likes atifs voice better then goher's
    but Goher...........................He's the mAN:rock: