jackson v/s ibanez v/s esp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by petermasc, Nov 13, 2006.

1. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

Yup, they are STILL made in chennai,,Harmony Musicals...check out jackson's winter 2006 pricelist...its got the hardtail DX series made in India prices...or you can visit Onstage, they will show you brand new jacksons(the low end ones) , the ones that are made in India

2. rohit

rohit New Member

DXMG is made in japan is for sure.
    maybe some other models are made in india.

3. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

to be precise, the JS Dinkys, Kellys and Rhoads are made in Chennai...

not the DX...error regretted...Its Dinky..not DX..

4. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

and laney....that sure is a nasty crack on your axe..your link opened at last yesterday!!!!

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guys just wanted some info is there any web page other then jackson were i could check them models as well as the price, i would want the indian - makers link. thanks. just curious.

6. petermasc

petermasc New Member

which neck do you prefer ibanez or jackson????

7. rohit

rohit New Member

ibanez necks .
    but jackson(dxmg) necks are not bad too.

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

to be precise...in guitars theres no such thing as better...its all about personal preferance...you cant Say that a Gibson Les Paul neck is not better than Ibanez necks by seeing the facts and figures that proove that they are thinner.....if that was the case why have so many great guitarists (Slash,page etc) used gibson and not Ibanez......so when u actually come to the Facts it depends on what you want...because honestly...after using the RG necks i prefer strat necks..

9. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I agree with you Laneymaney.....but not totaly. You are right when it comes to necks, body, pickups hardware ext .... it s a personel prefrence so with tone..... What I dont agree is material and workmanship. Thats what sets Good guitars from Crappy guitars.

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea i didnt mean to say people who have crap guitars and are happy are better than people who have Vais and are not happy.....i was basically referring to a specific price range...but yet again ....www.rondomusic.com makes better Les Paul copies than Epiphone for quarter the price...