Is There Life After Death?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sanjay Mazumder, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Oh I see............
    But it's really funny that ppl take "Bhaang", "Dathura", "Gaanja" or "Mushrooms" to connect themselves to God.

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

NDE, ive had it thrice(while ODing) . yeah, i did see some bright light but i think it was my head playing tricks on me(not god). But I wud understand if some staunch believer wud percieve the light as god

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

next time u OD, I hope u see God, and then quit drugs.

4. Gaurav_Bravo!

Gaurav_Bravo! ..the chOOsen One!

hey.... one think dt ppl misconcept is dt its GOD who does everythng....
    ....its mean everythng dt is happening is by GOD ...nd GOd is only responsible for every bad... bull sheet men! ....

if any of here have this misconcept then.... tie a note in ur mind dt its only ur fate responsible wt is happening here.... god is not partial so make me good nd u bad..
    (hv a point!)

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^u missed the sarcasm dude.. i am an atheist.

6. Gaurav_Bravo!

it ws just a concrn to all....

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah jay...ive stopped
    its been 4 days and my head is clearer, my sperm count is higher and I can distinguish simple shapes and sizes. :)

8. Sanjay Mazumder

But how did U know that ur sperm count is higher? Did U go to a doctor?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

wohooo ... this thread is off-topic heaven!!! .. lemme contribute some as well..
    i had a haircut yesterday .. and do you know what? ... sudan1 dye causes cancer. ... ooooo i am so scared ..i have been eating pot noodles for yrs ... and now they have banned them !! .
    i hope you get ma point... close the thread or stop goin off-topic ..plz

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lolz...ok...point taken shahrukh.
    btw what kinda haircut did u get :) ;)

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

what is bull SHEET..is it a sheet of bull's sh*t.... :p: .....people r spamming all the time on such threads ...so here's my contribution ;) :)

12. Gaurav_Bravo!

NO.... I really mean sh*t of DOG!....ha..ah..ha..ah!

13. Sanjay Mazumder

14. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

lol..............................sanjay that already posted link of urs has created quite a stir, now why have u posted these 4 new links. it wont serve anything........................or u want this chit chat forum to be shut down :p: . we know what ur point is, we hv already seen that. now no more links pls.......................................or u want ur thread to b the hottest ever posted here in this forum.................................. :think: ....

15. Sanjay Mazumder

When I was going through all those sites I was taken aback to know all those facts and so I couldn't remain away from sharing all those things from U all. And all these links move in a scientific way. And see we all are educated enough to understand what is true and what is false. So, why don't we move in a scientific way. Why are U again trying to divert the topic in another way? Can't we think in a different way? And if I would have ever wanted my thread to be the hottest one, I would have started threads like "Gurls", "Larkiya" etc. U can search all my posts and see that I'm always against discriminition. Do U know that we Indians have one problem, we can never think differently and even if we try to, we are being washed out. Sorry for starting this thread..............

@mods, Plzzz, close this thread.

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

smriti, have u even checked out the links??!...sanjay..excellent thread man, and sorry for going off topic.

17. Sanjay Mazumder

I don't know whether to Thank U or not. Actually, I never like controversies, U know.

shak likes this.
  18. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

oh............. sanjay i didn't mean to hurt u, but the thread was going off-topic. n if u talk of scientific approach then ur very first link had it i guess, there isn't need of posting 4 more. we all r educated n all of should have this approach agreed, but what i dont like cropping in the hindu-muslim issue, which is really annoying..................................i mean i atleast dont want it here at IGT.am sorry u felt bad.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

this was an excellent thread... until it reached page 4 .... after that it faced the ultimate fate of all good threads ... anyways ... giving ya reps for starting an excellent thread sanjay ... yet again.. :)

20. Sanjay Mazumder

Hey Smriti, Cheer up baba....... Okay, I'm not hurt and I didn't feel bad. But I too never like those type of narrow minded issues. Well, let's take it in a different way. Actually, I know that U meant good and U are concerned at the way the thread started moving away......... So, sorry baba..........sorry for all those....... come on cheer up.........

@sharukh and dennis, Thankyou guys.

Hope atleast now the thread's gonna move on the right track...............Plzzzzzz