Is There Life After Death?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sanjay Mazumder, Feb 21, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well , it can be a reason to talk , so that people fear and live this life in goodliness .,...

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Exactly, there should be a fear. Might be the fear of Hell after death.

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

who is a muslim in IGT.....well i am a muslim.
    YES, there is a life after death....if ur muslim ..then HEAVEN (jannat) IS the life
    if ur non-muslim then hell (dozakh) is the life...i believe there is a life after death....ALLAH ALMIGHTY is the one...he is the creator of mankind and life.....
    LA ILAHA ILAL LAHO MUHAMMAD UL RASOOL ALLAH....(ALLAH IS ONE AND MUHAMMAD SALALLAHO ALAEHI WAAALAHE WASALAM IS HIS PROPHET

4. Sanjay Mazumder

^^Nice Quote. :)

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

wateva..........:p

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ru saying all of us non muslims r going to hell?
    is that what u belive in? in that case i think hell would be quite a rocking place.
    I could jam with freddie mercury, SRV,hendrix etc etc. u can jam with.. umm. umm.. well wait for some time then cat stevens maybe :p:
    best of luck :)

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@big_evil----omg.whose brainwashed u dude?? which century do u live in!!?
    gosh.I wish people like u wud straight away be shipped to heaven(and stay there) rather than come and irritate us mere mortals who are doomed to hell.

8. Sanjay Mazumder

Hey dennis, don't U know that bigevil will go straight way to heaven and we all will go to hell? I thank bigevil for sending me to hell. :)

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

kinda sad though...i wanted to go to heaven. i always thought those angels were hot :) :)

10. Sanjay Mazumder

yea I too always think about all those angels in Indradev's court. :)

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yes I do believe in Life After Death. Coz Its written in our Holy Book Qura'n. And we (Muslims) just blindly believe in our Holy Book that wat ever is written in this book is absolutely right. Infact every1 believes that a single word written in this book is abdolutely true and English Scientists are doing their every research after reading our Holy Qura'n now a days. For Example they claimed that In long long ago the moon was divided into two parts due to some reason and that great scratch can still be seen on the moon, and it was mentioned in our book that Our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.W.A) broke the moon on the demand of Yahudi's,.

So its our faith that we all will be alive one day and will have to pay for what we did in this world and that day "THE JUDGEMENT DAY"

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Even Hindu religion accepts that there is life after death and they believe in 7 lifes after death. I realize this after seeing their movies like Karan Arjun and in some more films but I'm nut so sure that do they really believe in that or is it just in their movies... Can ne1 tell me do they believe 7 lifes after death???

13. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

what you see in bollywood films is nonsense. the director just wants the hero to be alive till the villain is dead, and this bull**** of 7 rebirths can go up to 8,9,10...........if the director wants. and regarding your querry nadish then all i know is i dont believe in it.
    o yea there is one more pratha which you must have seen in our hindi films that is karvachauth. again a ****....................

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

cats have nine lives, that is fixed, no controversy.

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

damn i just wish those cats had only one life, or better, no life at all... felines are such a pain... as we all saw

16. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i agree wid nadish.....
    THE SCENE THAT HAPPENED:
    all the yahudis were gathering together..one of the yahudi asked our (muslim's) prophet (P.B.U.H).."if u r a prohet of God..then break the moon into two halfs"
    our prophet (P.B.U.H) pointed both of his fingers to the moon and..the moon began to break up into two halfs.....THE GREAT SCRACH..can also be seen now....this is what is written in the QURA'N (muslim's holy book)...and scientists say its true.

17. Sanjay Mazumder

@jamhead, if there are no cats then who will eat the rats? :)
    Sorry offtopic.

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i never knew scientists could be so feline.....:)

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

the prophet broke the moon into two???...then what happened?

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

can we stop this nonsense. this aint a place for religion. mods close this thread. please respect other's religious beliefs, and be tolerent, and try not to start religious debates and discussions here on IGT. this holds true for all. thanks.

J