Is there anybody out there (Pink Floyd)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Arindam.Ray, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

tell ya later mate ...
    someone has taken my earphones ...

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its not working yaar, its showing some page with stale link and convert your invalid link intovalid link or some sh!t like that!

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup...link nt wrking dude....put it up on soundclick or megaupload

5. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Its Working....

Dear all...you are all right about the link...now i have checked it right now....ITS WORKING FINE.....

Actually what's happening is (Its a part of my mistake)...until & unless i receive a confirmation mail from them the link wont work...now as i have received it...its working now....plz cjeck now...sorry for the inconvinience.....

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Soundclick Is Best!!! Upload On It Plz!

7. Strat

Strat Floydian

As always, it IS awesome... I think even the most dedicated Floyd fan would agree to that.

Arindam-da, don't forget my request.

8. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Thanks strat...

Well then i guess the link is working properly.....Thanks Strat...I dedicate this song performed by me alone..to ...........STRAT....

Strat..I will post your request....i think it will be tomorrow.....PLUS another 4/5 of Floyd pieces too....ALL 4 U pal......

Wish you were here bajate kono oshubidha hole jana amay....ami shikhiye debo..

With Regards
    Arindamda.

anshphenomenon likes this.
  9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

wow!
    that was kool!!!
    gr8 job!!
    :beer:

10. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Thanks pal....

Thanks pal..rather brother...thanks again..i'll post more & more of Floyd from now on...

Keep watching....

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray

11. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

pretty neat....great work...liked it very much.....:):)

12. Strat

Strat Floydian

Wow :cool:

The fact is, playing the intro lead of Wish you were here, I am having problem bending the 2nd string properly on 5th fret in acoustic guitar. It's much easier playing the 'e' note and bend in 3rd string, but that does not sound good and you can't slide back to open 'G'. As a result, the last part of that solo is messed up by me playing. :annoyed:

13. braindeath

braindeath New Member

Bogus...

Bogus playing by this guy again...lots & lots of wrong notes & playing.....Synth player did a good job to avoid those mistakes....I think thats why he took the synth player with him....

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmm....jus heard it.....its awsome! post more floyd stuff ....i love floyd giri!

15. _neMeSiS_

_neMeSiS_ New Member

What is your relation to Arindam.Ray .. why are you opposing his posts since your #1 post?? Are you him? Be brave enough to asnwer this!!

Regards....
    neMeSiS...

16. braindeath

braindeath New Member

Cause its simple...Iam better than him...!!!

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

post some of ur work!
    and then let us decide..

18. _neMeSiS_

_neMeSiS_ New Member

That is no way to escape my question. If you have guts. PM me your cell phone number. Let's talk over the phone. Let me see who the hell you are!! Give me your address. You can no way play this games out here!!

Regards...
    neMeSiS...

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ ahahaha! cool! here goes a fight! im the refree!

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Don't you worry!! braindeath is a fake id.. !!

nIK!!:cool: