is onstage or bharat music house open on sundays

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 13, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple please help me ot..........please tell if any of the above shops are open on sundays..i gotta buy a guitar and ill be in delhi on that day.......please help me out........and if any other shop is open....

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

and pleasse gimme onstages no..?

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

onstage noida is open on sundays...and its the biggest shop in delhi region now..
    address is B-4 ,sector 59,noida..
    bhargavas is also open on sundays..it is in daryaganj

but i would prefer onstage...

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

onstage is also in lajpat nagar next to barat..
    they are open on sundays..

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

which one do u suggest im buyin an acoustic this time...im askin which shop

6. rust_in_pain

as i said the best collection of guitars (accoustic and electric) is at onstage noida

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

actuallly i cant go to noida as u see im frm ludhiana..id be comin sunday mrnin by 1130 and goin back by 430..same train u see....

8. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

go to lajpat nagar.. there are 3-4 shops.. one new shop has some good yamaha acoustics and theyre giving heavy discounts as well because they are new.. check em out.. also try bharat, they have some nice guitars..

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thnx fr that...actually i dnno much abt delhi...and like im comin alone so where are the new shops........if u could gimme name address or anythin.....and im so very thankful to u all fr helpin me out

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

They are under the defence colony flyover. Pity that you will leave early or you could catch eunuchs offering you their services in the evening.

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thanks fr the info.......ive been to bhrarat bfore don exactly remember where it was......

12. rust_in_pain

bharat music house is in lajpat nagar 1,B block.....and on stage is few steps ahead