Is it too late ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Seelan, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

thanks alot guys!!!! its because recently ppl i've known always told me that there is no future with music and i've started too late and i cant achieve anything ... i really hv interest in the instrument and music and felt discouraged .. but still the interest has caused determination n hardwork .. thanks for the wonderful support!! :rock:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er.. are you trying to make a career out of playing a guitar - in future i mean ?

if so... then my advise would be to keep another card up your sleeve.....all the best though, for whatever you choose.

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@jamhead: dude ur not 10 and i think were all quite sure of that - u dont act like a 10 year old

4. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

well i've interest in business and i'm planning to take the course up after my Nation Service . For those who doesn't know what national service is , here in singapore , males have to compulsory serve 2 years for the nation by either being in the army , police or any national service . But I do feel its possible to make a living by learning the guitar with a cert . Doesn't really mean I have to be in a band , can always be a teacher . There are many different kinds of music sch , but as you said , its gonna be tough coz i'll only be open to 1 option if I only choose music .. so i am plannin of takin up a business course + music ... wld be better if i cld do business wif music though

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i don't ? i thought i did !!

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

ya.. me 2.......!!

7. i started when i was 17 and a half n have been playing for abt 10 months
    n dont think am late

u cant b late...................

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ Uve gotta be kidding me...

Newayz, yeah, in India.. that's a problem.. the no-future attitude...
    What I'm thinkin is that, well, if you truly love playing, do it part-time... dats the general train of thought.. and sutis me fine as well...