Is is worth buying an Acoustic\Electric Guitar rather than Simply Electric one ?.....

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by mymusicmyguitar, Apr 6, 2007.

1. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

I dont know why i am bent upon buyin an Electric/Acoustic guitar. M ready to shell out 20K for it. I already have a Granada Acoustic Guitar. But i still want to buy an Acoustic\Electric Guitar. Plz lemme know which one is the best in Acoustic\Electric. Wud it be a wise decision to Buy an Acoustic\Electric rather than simply buying Electric one???????? PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lemme know.......

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Dude I would advice you to go for an electric one.Since you already have a accoustic.

The tone of an accoustic electric is no where compared to an electric.
    Also if later u want to tag along a processor or pedals you wont get sufficient gain from the accoustic -electric and it will be just like an electric on an amp.
    To bring in processor factor you need to have an electric which provides sufficient feedback to the processor and hence ample gain to stimulate the various effects.

So my choice ELECTRIC

3. niks is music

niks is music New Member

dude ,
    if you take my advice i would suggest you to go for an accoustic/electric guitar you don't have to look in the future you have to work on your present . Go step by step and at the end you will find success if you straight away take an electric guitar you will hae some problems and also a good companies semi-electric is also good example:HOBMER/GIVISON.
    ALL THE BEST AND ENJOY YOU PLAYING.

4. talhaguy

talhaguy New Member

i think you should go for what you like playing. if you like to play with distortion you would definatley want electric. but if you want to play clean, maybey acoustic electric.

5. vishal_ime

vishal_ime New Member

hi!! frnds. can u plz help me.. i hv Givson venus guitar.. bt m now planing to buy a another acoustic guitar.. could u guy plz help..?? wich guitar is good wich is not.. i konw only these brands - givson , hobbner , pluto , yamhha, gbna

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

**** acoustic elec they suck