Is Deewane Ladke Ko

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by itwasnoteasy, Dec 1, 2005.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Is Deewane Ladke Ko (Sarfarosh)

Had nothing to do :yawn: so uploaded onw of my old recordings..
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=437826
    nothing impressive in it. should be okay.. kind of.

Edit: okay that reminds me there's one more Aur kya at the bottom, i think that's better than this. coz' i uploaded that some time back. nothing spcl. in any one of these two.

2. itwasnoteasy

is it not even worth a single comment :shock:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey..i wonder how come u didnt get any replies...it was a beautiful recording! and nicely mized, sounded very slightly different from the original..but it was cool! entertaining :) quite professional man...what Guitar do u use? have u overlapped wid 2 guitars or 1 guitar recorded(overlapped) :)

will rep u after spreading some

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i absolutely loved it!! i hadnt seen this thread but i was actually thinkin of this song today :shock:

cant rep coz i gotta spread sm more... :(

5. itwasnoteasy

thanks

thank you, finally it worked :dance: got some replies.
    thanks trish and vini. :)
    and yes i played number of times and mixed it. i have only one acoustic guitar here which i played multiple times and mixed, no recorded guitar started from blank only.
    @ vini, the painful question..... why dont i sing may be coz' i dont like my voice or i dont know somehow it doesn't sound good as it should so i prefer instrumentals.
    well if you want to listen my voice u can hear cryptic angel's my doors are closed on the same page. I sung coz' there was no other way left. coz' u refused.. :aggre:
    thanks again for posting comments. :)

6. itwasnoteasy

@ trish how do we spread and does it help in giving reps again?

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^u simply rep others, that's "spreading" and once u have repped enough ppl u can rep the same person again :)

8. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Great work man. I love your instrumentals. Looking forward to more.

9. itwasnoteasy

thanks sridhar. i love appreciation :p:

10. rabbit

rabbit Member

hi, i had requested you to send the tabs for this song some time back in another thread. so now could you sit down and tab it?
    thanks in advance