Is Anybody Aware......anu Mallick Copied Music For The Movie Murder

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by hendrix_86, Jun 16, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...then participate in da nxt indian idol....ull hav a gr8 chance of meetin him face to face :p:

2. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

It took me a long time to realize it.....and I was shokced when I did......the song "Raja ko Rani se Pyar Ho gaya" is a complete rip off of the Godfather theme!!!!

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

anu malik is great.
    u people dont know how gifted he is.
    he gets away with so many stuff and on top of that he earns more than most could earn in our entire lifetime.
    yes he is great.
    has to be one of the cleverest ppl in the music industry of the world.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i agree with you 100% , he should be awarded as the most talented and gifted music composer who always creates original and genuine music , never copy any stuff from any where , well there can be some matter of coincidence where someone might think of same tune before he had composed it , but according to me it does not make any sense .

anu malik is a god and he should be given a title and a throne which no one else has ever got in his / her life .

did anyone saw him in indian idol , OMG never seen some one so gentle , humble , friendly , jovial , always smilin , coperative , etc etc ...

all his music rocks :rock:

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

The begining of 'Aisa Zakhm diya hai' from the same film is 'inspired' from 'Child in Time'....
    Come on,you should give the guy some credit...he is bringing classic Western hits to the masses using his songs:p:..now even the layman on the street has heard the Godfather theme albeit as a different song..

6. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

all i have to say is
    anu malik is
    B.U.L.L ___S.H.I.T

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

sarcasm doesnt suit u bobby.