Intrumental Recorded

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by adnanshakil, Sep 29, 2005.

1. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

2. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

HEy Nice stuff :) Sounds good.
    Ummm but was your guitar outta tune? :think:

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey even i flet one string was prob outta tune ...

anyway doenst matter ...

i found the piece typical of Indian Ocean kinda music ... folk + Indian classical ..

was good ... but am not too much into the genre

4. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Yeah i guess so.. but.. thanks for the appreciation..

5. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

They sound good and r quite..............great

6. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

i like the sound quality

7. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

cool...well done..

8. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

looks like sum raga stuff dude.great work. n nice rythm patterns

9. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Thanks for the appreciation..

10. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

the motivation, once again, is to improve myself.. do you guyz think that i could prove to be a better (NOT PERFECT) guitarist at some point in time.. I don't see Quad.. or Rizaaj's comments over here.. Guyz.. please do comment on this..

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey there man..some nice guitaring there.. i think inspired abit by jugal bandi.. ;) but sounds great!!!! listen to the bits that u want to keep and cut out any excess that u feel is there..overall its done well. all u need now is a tabalchi or maybe a dholak guy..which if u were here(uk) i wudda arranged somethign ;)

12. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Thanks for the appreciation guyz

13. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Quad.. thanks for the reply.. it is not arranged or anything.. i was just sitting.. and started playing from the top of my head.. and kept on going.. Yeah true.. inspired from Jugalbandi, mine is in the same scale.. and i even played it in the middle.. :) .. yeah.. a dholak or a tabla required.. but me in Pakistan right now.. can't really arrange one :)

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice work Adnan.. really nice.. enjoyed listening it.. the only thing lacking was the recording quality.. rest all was great...

15. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

good one adnan ..........i also like the sound quality..........

16. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Thanks Rizaaj.. I don't have any studio.. nor I use a good software.. I just record it on a normal microphone, also that i don't have any experience in recording or editing.. but still.. do you think that I will prove to be a better guitarist in future??

17. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Lahori.. what about guitarss???? what about the composition.. i know its inspired by jugalbandi but.. what do you think about that?