Introduction

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by krishnaG, May 4, 2006.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx Rani !!! and thxs to bjr & abhi too !!!
    I am trying to record few songs, convert them to MP3 format, and then put it on soundclick....after that i shall post the link,,,,plz you guys tell me how it sounds..........:)!

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

convert them into mp3 format

to export the file to mp3 u may need to download the lame file from audacity its free so not a prob for u

well dont know if its same for the new version

anywazzzzzzzzzzzzz hope u know how to put it on soundclick or u can just ask no prob :)

happy guitaring bla bla bla...

3. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

I created an account on soundclick, and create a band as well, but I am not sure how to upload an MP3, can someone guide me please ????
    haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwfffff,,,,me feeling sleepy, and going to bed now,,will chk replies tomorrow morning :) thk you all!

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

go to band administration >>>sign up a new band >>> type the name n so on n the genre>>>click sign up>> fill up the things n upload>>click no thanks ie i think u dont wanna pay n want the free one>>> then u click on add new song

u need to wait for 24 hrs before ur song is cleared but meanwhile users can listen to it via the hi or lo fi version

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :grin: Sorry Lord :grin: By the way welcome to IGT, hahaha

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^Pfft, thats sad!!
    Hehe

Anyway, welcome to IGT!! Hope you get to find what you are looking for here, meet some awesome jammers etc...

But as for this:
    I dont wanna know :shock:

7. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

one more help from u guys....I am trying to upload a song that I sung from a hindi moive,,,,am I not allowed to sing movie songs and upload it???

as I saw this during the process:
    "Never upload material from bands and artists just because you like the song. You can be held liable for copyright infringement."

now i am scared :-(//////////can someone clarify this plz, as to what all we can upload and what not..........thx in advance !!!

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

dont think so coz most songs sung n uploaded r cover tracks

9. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi all, i have attempted to sing a song, i.e tanhayee, and you can find it here:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=537805

plz let me know if its ok, or good, bad or ugly..........
    me very tense, as i have put the song online for all to listen....hehe
    thx for listening, or bearing with me, should i say? :)!!

10. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Welcome to the community dude..................

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

*ECHOESSSSSSSSS* Someone tell . . Is it worth downloading ?

EDIT: Err .. Welcome Krishna .. Nice voice .. but U're rushing thru the song a lot .. Alaaps are just not there .. anyway .. practise .. n u'l improve ..

12. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx for the comments, sure i will try to improve....only when you come to know about the negetives one can improve,,,thx a lot !!!

bjr likes this.
  13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

u could have played the guitar with that
    think jayswami posted the chords before

14. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

I could'nt find the one you mentioned but got the one posted by bandbaaja...but its too complex for me to play, as there are Eb, Ab, etc chords to play :-( me just a beginer at chords...are there any easier chords to play this song with???

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yaaa yep its by baandbaaja (actually jayswami n bandbaaja r two of the best around so little confusion)

16. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Spy Game...using Audacity, is there any way I can pick only the music part of a song, (i.e no voice) and then I could maybe play guitar, or sing over it???
    If its possible how do i do that...is there any other software for this?

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ie u want to do like a karaoke type??
    ie from a soundtrack remove the voice

the answer is nope u cant remove the voice from a soundtrack via audacity

but u can first play guitar record

then play recording n sing over it n record voice too

18. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Eb,Ab se kya fark padta hai yaar! .. play E and A...

I always play only power chords.. very easy! ( but it depends upon what kinda music u play..I always go for heavy metal so thats ok)