Introduction

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by krishnaG, May 4, 2006.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Hello All !

I am writing for the 1st time in IGT, and am very excited about this.
    Well, to start off my Introduction, my name is Krishna, and am learning guitar since past 1 yr. I stay in Bangalore and working with an IT company.

Though I dont get lot of time to practice Guitar, I have managed to learch couple of songs, making use of the cords. One is 'dum maro dum' and the other being 'O Sanam' by Lucky Ali. I learned guitar from an Institute for about 6 months, and later quit, as I could managed to learn myself using the web. I am pretty comfortable in coming up with a Tablature for any song, as I sing songs myself & I feel I have the music sense. I take couple of mins to come up with a TAB for any hindi/english songs. But I dont have much insight into playing cords for songs. And I seek your help in learning to play songs, using the various chords that we have(either in this forum or anyother, if you can suggest, I am not so sure, as I am new to IGT). I can play basic chords like, A major/minor, C m/m, D m/m, E, F, G, etc.

I would be happy if you ppl can add on to this thread, as I would treat this as a platform to make new friends as well :)

Waiting to hear from you guys.
    Thanks!
    Krishna

2. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Welcome Krishna..enjoy ur stay at IGT

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Welcome..learn all major minor chords!!

with these chords u can play Pride by U2, I'll be there for u (Friends), to aashiqui hai(Jhankaar Beats), I'd love you to want me(Lobo), tumse milke aisa laga(Parinda), Roobaro(Rang de Basanti), bin tere sanam(C scale)

then stick around :)

4. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx metal fan, and thx vini for those songs.....
    I tried playing Robaroo & it sounds good. I am trying to get hold of
    any of the Himesh Reshamiya's songs to play, as I am a huge fan of his songs.
    Can anyone post any of his latest songs(chords)?

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

THERE r some of the songs u r looking for

just use the search button n the magic is done

enjoy ur stay

6. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

this is a magic wonder place noy only for the guitar world but also as a community of niuce friendz, Hope U enjoy every moment of this site!

"Changaa Kaa Jii" - Kajol (Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Ghum)

7. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

yes the search engine is really good, and I am getting all the songs that I need :) hurray !!!

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

we have no songs in hindi tabs forum but himesh reshmaiyya's

enjoy!! erm

9. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

I found a link to soundclick, and found cool songs recorded by users.
    Are there any softwares that lets you record songs and make you able to put guitar and recorded songs together???
    help on this is much appreciated, as I would love to record some :)

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

audacity

u can first record song on guitar then sing ie record twice ie overlapping

simple to use

download it from www.download.com
    or any other site or use google instead ;)

11. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

wow, thx SpY, i ll try that now !

12. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi SpY, I have installed Audacity on my comp, and its very good, tyried recording a few lines of a song, and it comes out good....

is there any limit, like the time that i can record for, in one go..??
    also is this an unregistered version, and hence might not have some features active???do i need to register this software??

by the way, i downloaded Audacity 1.2.4

thx in advance for answering these question !!!!!!!!!

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Welcome, audacity is a free software without any limitation, its latest version is Audacity 1.2.4b.

14. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx lord neo, wow !
    I am exploring the software more.....very neat software i have to say...

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what changes does this new version have?

16. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

well I have used only one version, so I cannot tell the difference, maybe experts like Lord Neo and others can tell....

Also wanted to know one more thing...on soundclick.com, can I upload just the solo song that I sang(i.e no music)..is that allowed.....and can I attach the .WAW file in this thread?? how do i do that?? just to check how i sound
    :))))

you guys have been so helpfull, really i mean it....life is fun after i joined IGT :)...hip hip hurray....!!!!

17. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

u can upload solo on soundclick but it takes only mp3 files...for wav files, put it on rapidshare or megaupload or some other uploading site and paste the link here...

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Don't put .wav files since they are horribly big in size. Convert them to mp3 and then upload.

19. **Rani**

**Rani** --DawnyGal--

welcome here
    krishnaG

make urself as in home .....

am sure that after one month u`ll be able to play all the songs...coz u know this forum is full with Xperts...

20. **Rani**

**Rani** --DawnyGal--

>>>>>>>>>>> she tries to intrude every thread

to make her self known,,,,:p