Info Required About Parikrama

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhay_saxena, Jun 23, 2005.

1. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Is anyone out here from a place where Parikrama has performed ? In a college or somewhere ? If yes can you tell me what are their charges like ?

2. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

Dude, parikram charges about Rs 80,000 for a concert plus depending on location they on fly down so flight charges seprate. You can contact the band itself for more details. i'm not sure about price mentioned but its about that much, could be more though.

https://www.parikrama.com

3. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

pari karma sucks, they r not good i ve attended their concert they were so bad even their guitars were not tune and their attitude ****s, what the hell they r, donot waste ur time.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ur great man fakegiant.u must be sitting at home eating pop corn and watching p o r n.
    and by the way guitar can be tuned by different ways.their attitude is good enough to piss you off.ur againsyt so many things that i feel you may be listening to some great kiddy stuff at home.and by the way its PARIKRAMA and not parikarma.you are so bad that you cant even check your spelling before you post.

5. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

easy guys easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well giant parikrama is gud i dont think that they are that bad man infact i thik they are awsome u need to rebuild their image they are one those Indian Bands who hav launched their own compositions man they are much more than a ROCK BAND they are consortium of top class MUSICIANS thiers vocals are handled by Nitin who is jus awsome and all others subir sonam etc are really gr8 abnd are hard workin and to mention here their violen is handled by SHARAD and if u hear him once u urself will understand wat level thay hav achieved

in short
    P@RIKR@M@ RULES ROCKS!!!!!!!

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@ faiq gaint wat do ya like?

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey guys why do u always have to point things at spellings . stop this attitude plz. can u guys swear that ur hindi grammar rocks ? leave alone english

but faiq seriously man i think parikrama is good.. ive seen a show and their stage presence was amazing.. guitarists, bass guitarist vocalist every1.

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dude i bet u've a secret fetish over britney spears...

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yerah, either that or an incerdible urge to squat liek Cobain :)

10. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

@NEMO right buddy we shud accept it that TYOPS AER UUSAL I MEAN TYPOS ARE USUAL lol we shud give typos a place between our lingi ........muidt i mean mudit