Info on different genres of music

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by nitin_pai, Jan 13, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I started metal when I was 20 :eek::

now im 22

2. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

hey guys....
    i guess dt since i am a newbie.....u all are right.....i should give everything a try.....
    hey knight guitar......u said that when u started learning guitar.....the whole scenario changed and u kinda started liking stuff u dident like b4.....i guess dt was coz u are now luking at it from a guitarists point of view.....thoz metal guitaristz could really churn out some good stuff......but hear them out......they dont have dt feeling yaar.....

but still....now i think about it.....i guess i have been a little....fast at commenting on thoz guys......ive heard only two metal bands.....but now i think about it.......i should hear out other bands and after hearing them out.....frame an opinion.......just for the sake of discovering music......
    one question....are there any hindi metal bands.........is ep metal????
    uj:rock:
    ps-sorry if i am going off topic..........

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

wtf??????? ever heard Alex Scolnik

start listening to TestAment

EP is not metal...they are alternative....or maybe nu-metal

4. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

@the wizard.....dtz what me saying......havent heard much stuff in this genre.......heard only metallica and nirvana......n i dident like dt stuff......it wud be really nice if u cud tell me some good songs by the guys uve mentioned.........
    uj:rock:

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

U didnt like Metallica...which album did u hear???

Listen to the album The Ritual, The New Order, Low by TestAment.
    Get the songs Return to serenity and Trail of tears if u cant get the albums.

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

@uj_6string: Using words like 'dtz' and 'thoz' is not cool, just stupid. It is incredibly difficult to understand what you have written. Learn to spell properly and please punctuate your sentences.