Indian songs on guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by thunderbolt, Oct 15, 2007.

1. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

Just did this. Reminds me of the time I had playing everyone's request in college. One of the best years of my life hidden in these cover songs. Rai University. do check my other videos if u like what u see :p

[youtube]l3Lbuk6_cpI[/youtube]

MASK7 likes this.
  2. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thunderbolt, i thought i'd seen some really talented people before this, but now.. man ur GOOD!!!!! this is genius! hope to see more n more stuff from u! do u play in a band?

n thx for showing the guitar clearly, think i might actually be able to play a couple of those songs by learning from the vid!

all the best to u!
    + REPS!!!

3. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

absolutely fantastic.

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

gud well good to see some old hindi songs but it was jus fine u need some more practice i must say.........

5. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hey man..that is really very very handsome work...

one of the best on this site...

i have become fan of urs...

can u tell me the link so that i can download the video....!!!

6. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

your name is very appropriate i.e thunderbolt! amazing ability to play guitar like that....and that too non-stop!!! great man.... keep it coming...its so much fun to listen....

7. zugzwang

zugzwang New Member

nice

very very nice! you play the songs really neat...hats off to u sir...keep playing!

8. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

and thats how you play rhythm!!

10/10

cheers

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man you are too good, absolutely fantastic, a very good good performance, i really enjoyed this clip, just keep on doing this good job and surprice us with some more of this cilps, take care man!!!

10. sriramarao

sriramarao New Member

u r playing very well. keep it up

11. seychellesblue

seychellesblue New Member

wow you play so nicely. It is atreat to watch you play. It is amazing how you place your fingers. I think i will try those out

12. parthbshah

parthbshah New Member

Hey man,

Really nice selection.. nice track.. all the very best for the future!! The video is awesome :)

13. mayur.g3

mayur.g3 New Member

amazing brother

14. lively589

lively589 New Member

this is really great! thanks for sharing!

15. compucomputix

compucomputix New Member

Is this real??? OMG!!!!!

This is awesome man!!!!!

U ROCK MAN!!!!

16. shaileshh

shaileshh New Member

17. shaileshh

shaileshh New Member

18. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

19. dr_guitar

dr_guitar New Member

awesome work man ! :) i wish ill be playing with similar finesse one day...

20. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

Hi, As you all know I have been posting some guitar tutorial tips and some other videos as well. I was in UK the whole time where I also used to teach guitar. Now am staying in Mumbai and would like to announce that I am going to teach students who are willing to learn.

Please check Rajdeep Das , realguitarshredder's Channel - YouTube , Rajdeep Das | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos .

Since my stupid society does not allow me to teach guitar in my own flat I would have to go to your house to teach. So the fees will be Rs500 per hour. Plus I can also teach you to do music production for Rs15000 in a month. so if you are interested email me on rajdeepdas@rajdeepdas.com those who are interested.

ONE MORE THING. I will also be giving Rs100 to anyone who brings me more students. I know thats not a lot of money but better something than