Indian rock vs Pakistani Rock

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by JAZZ, Dec 13, 2004.

?

which country has got better rock scene ?

1. india

39.4%
  2. pakistan

60.6%
  1. distorted

distorted satan

Like yr galfrens tits... (no nipples man)

2. Metalhead101

Metalhead101 New Member

or maybe like ur moms flat chest and hairy stinking balls...ur dad hit home run with a male whore!!

3. distorted

distorted satan

^so u learnt a lot watching all dis happening in yr home... Poor fella...

4. Metalhead101

Metalhead101 New Member

i feel sad for u man..seriously...its all rite..v got ur back...

5. Ledzeppelin\m/

Ledzeppelin\m/ New Member

Why u guys pulling metallica (GODS) here...

Altaf raja > Bappa something > Himesh (would love to hear him hum "TERI maaaaaaaaaki" :d) > Jal (who r these people) > MEGADETH > METALLICA :)

Well certainly there are very good indian rock bands coming up

Junk yard groove won the dubai rock fest. Opened for maiden, incubus and they got a deal with a recording company in the US. Thats pretty decent. I d say they r kinda folk funk (Dave mattews) rock. Check out their song "It's ok" trippy stuff.

Them clones r tight.

Spectre is tight with metallica songs.

Bands down south india are mostly funk (wah wah wah wah) kinda rock. they r in plenty.

Bengal's got amazing talent. North east rocks harder.

As far as pakis i think junoon are by far the best. Salman ahmed \m/ and the lead vocalist is amazing (Loved that song pappu yaar) SUFI Rock n roll.. THEIR SONGS HAVE GOOD RIFFS

Strings are decent.

6. jtherocker

jtherocker New Member

wow wow wow...great discussion...lol...but the fact is that no bands will have any career at all in mental/rock/blues genres in India unless people don't start loving that kinda music...coz there are still lots of people in India(don't know about Pak) that think this kinda music is crap. If you try to give them a taste yourself, they don't even bother to listen unless a great name(I mean those classical singers in India), is associated with it...The North eastern states- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur etc, have actually brought up this culture mainly in India...Very few other cities are in their league...now the things are changin' a bit, people from rest of India other that NE states are gettin' acquainted with Metal/rock music...so its a very slow process and will develop only when people begins listening to them and take it seriously like the Western Countries...That's all Folks!...

7. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

yo

I support u brother...... I love India but not the gay bollywood

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

WTF, who in Bollywood is gay?