INDIAN IDOL2 (auditions begin) WHAT do u guys think?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey igtians.............INDIAN idol 2 has started.......so how many of u decide to go n how many of u dont care? whatz gonna happen shuold ppl go or its just waste of time ? who gonna be the 2nd indian idol? isi it gonna be as popular as the 1st one or this one will go down?

plz post ur views. anything related to INDIAN IDOL 2.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

One of my friends will probably go. I feel it's good exposure.

The actual show on TV is pretty crappy but it does provide a platform at least which was never there earlier.

3. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i think the call n register stuff is pretty smart....good way to avoid long qs....:)

4. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

and yes...one of my friends too has registered.....he asked me too but i still have to go a long way in singing....:)

5. going to be a flop this time
    just like channel [v] popstars II [aasma]

6. shaks

shaks New Member

I think this is will be fun for ppl but i dought that ppl will enjoy the show like thy did for the first one.

It may not be popular as the first one

7. shaks

shaks New Member

Though aasma is flop but there new song is mast yaar.........punjabi and hip hop together

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hmm..wonder when rockstar parikrama or something like taht will start :)

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i find all these reality and fame shows crappy be it any...although i liked few episodes of American Idol..which is totally copied by our indian idol fellas.. even the tune is also stolen. actually nothing is goin on..they just try to represent the whole program in prolonged episodes..i get a feeling they decide the winner in a clandestine way already.. i mean..these shows are simply obnoxious... i dont think they provide any good platform....they do launch the winner..but then eventually they/he has survive on his own later on..and moreover i feel its just a means to earn more money...by gathering more sponsors..like see Airtel.. airtel is gonna earn millions and u know y.... there is no initial screening just call airtel and start singing for 6 rs a min :shock: ..all i can say is that they provide an experience and a bit of exposure to people..nothing else. :) no offence to Inddian Idol fans..! if there are any :p:

tahda!!

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

*pukes all the good deeds out*. I wish they had something of that sort for guitars, bass, drums, sitar, tabla.....etc

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You've got it pretty much right. I disagree about the platform thing because whoever gets into the top 30 pretty much get offers for local shows and stuff at least so they at least get a start.

But everything else you said, I agree with.

12. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

i seriously hope they start a rockstar talent search...........i m surley up for that ............plz plz some body do it..........any channel...........even if its on dooordarshan i will go .........

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..maybe ur right..i saw i think yeah rahul is his name of indian idol fame.. he was singing in a Jagran :p: ummhmm..not bad!

ps-u know whats a Jagran..btw? :shock:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, I do. Why shouldn't I :shock:

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..was just checkin. cant be sure if the other person knows hindi :p:

gud gud :)

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

Y DONT THEY ORANISE SOME GUITARING CONTEST LIKE DIS???

accha , thik hai, ab new jokes.............abhijit/amit sana jokes are faded to black.::p:

17. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

yah they sure hav faded to black.....these reality shows r all total crap.....

18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ lefty >> guitaring contests like this?? what is "this"? :think:

m happy that many people think like me...however i was sumwhat planning to apply and check out the auditions..but not now...wont call airtel at Rs. 6/min :Laughing: :eek::

19. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

Hey!
    I saw one of these shows for the first time and I was quite impressed really! It was the gala round or soemthing. And Amey Date sang Aadat!!!! YEAH!!!!
    I really like Amey Date tho. He seems a sincere guy and I hope he wins this show.

20. Varshita

Varshita New Member

:nw: When i saw QAZI winning fame gurukul... i decided its high time i stopped watching these reality shows !!