Indian farmer in line to lost French throne

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 3, 2007.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Balthazar Napolean de Bourbon, a jovial Indian lawyer and part-time farmer settled in Bhopal, has been told that he is the first in line to the lost French throne.

According to media reports, 'Bourbon may soon make his first trip to Paris, after he was visited by a relative of Prince Philip, who told him that he is the first in line to the lost French throne.'

This Indian father of three is being feted as the long lost descendent of the Bourbon kings who ruled France from the 16th century to the French revolution. A distant cousin of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, he is alleged to be not only related to the current Bourbon king of Spain and the Bourbon descendants still in France, but to have more claim than any of them to the French crown.

https://www.rediff.com/news/2007/mar/03france.htm

2. shak

shak Harrr!

is this one of those email glories when one is supposed to put some money in the bank to pay for the immediate expenses at a promise of 60% cut from the final settlement?

kiddin ... they say the true heir to the present queen of england's throne is in Australia .. we love conspiracies :D

by the way, (elizabeth reminds me)an indian buisness man has married liz hurly yesterday? ... wo!

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Is it already over? Damn, with all the ruckus, I'd have thought I'd hear about it a lot more than I'd want to.