India VS Pakistan

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nadish, Feb 14, 2005.

?

[Cricket] India Vs Pakistan

1. Indian

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. Pakistan

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yes i have a lot of time for everything.

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

We Indians know time management........ lolz...... :)

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

nadish will probably become pakistans first woman president or UNO's general secy or something .. then would laugh her ass off on us.. saying see i told u to spend less time on IGT :)

but the fact remains that u ra GEn Z junkie who watches ODIs which r not world cup games.

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ok yarr stop this fighting!!! U know our govt. wants India and Pakistan as friends and we r just fighting here for a cricket match.... We r not here 2 fight. Only that team will win who will work hard and time will tell us that who's working hard. Doesn't matter either Pakistan wins or India. What matters is that we all want both team to show up their talent. What do u think??????

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

whats wrong in fighting over cricket match?
    thats what fights should be about.
    not country or religion.

i care a rats ass about this country with political boundaries created by the british named india.

I am just a fan of the indian cricket team, cause i grew up supporting them.

In fact i think cricket should be like baseball. there should be no national patariotic ****ty pride associated with it.. no flag waving.. it should be just about the team. inter team trades should be allowed etc.

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yeah I will be Insha Allah! ;)

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yeah Jay ur right man. I dont know y we dont take a match as A MATCH every time when 1 of the team losses, the relation between the two countries switched as they enemies. This shouldn't b happen. We must take a match as a match, not as a war...

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

pak won congrats. i missed the final game as i was in a party. now i feel thanful about that. rahul dravid is a ****ty captain.. he divides the team.

i think jamhead, the psycho-swastika dude should be banned from IGT for his extreme nationalist comments. he has lost whatever credibility he had.

9. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Be cool Jay...I think jam just had a different opinion...
    Dont need to ban him 4 that

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea i agree. no need to ban him i got carried away. psychos have thier right to speech as well. its just good to know that no one else on IGt is like that.

11. VivaLaRaza

VivaLaRaza New Member

Pakistan won!! Cuz we rock!! won BADLY!!! sorri to rub it in :)

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

so what.....we won the series when we came to pakistatn....the ODI and the test...so :p:

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and who the hell be you to judge that and figure out other people (ie.. me)?
    just how long have you known me to make the above comment?

no one found my comments nationalist. the peoblem is you never accept that you got floored. you tried your crap in the "swastika-nazi" thread, and then not only had all your "points" defeated, you even joined in at the end offering solutions to me!! and now you avenge that by hitting below the belt.

if you are hell bent to get accepted as a hogwashed (too evident from what you write - you think india to be a bitch for the west!!!!) pseudo-westerner (by your own admission), then i havent a problem with that. just as long as you dont insist that others dont follow your path.

what should be banned from igt is the sweeping comments that strangers make about others.

14. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

nw da mods wil hav 2 close this thrd too :Laughing:

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

much better would be to ban me - since i am undoubtely a "psycho-swastika dude".

16. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Jamhead,
    Although i do agree with some of ur points, you do appear to be psychotic in the way you present your arguments.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no. i am forceful and articulate. hiting out in a left-right and centre salvo is nothing psychotic.

18. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Forceful is not good jamhead.
    its ok to be opinionated, but its not ok to force that opinion down other peoples throats!

19. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

this is gettin intrstin .. :p:

20. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

subhro supports me btw:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.