India to allow Harley Davidson import

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 26, 2007.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

It's going to be mangoes in return for Harley Davidson bikes. In a quid pro quo, India is going to allow the import of a specified number of the iconic motorcycles at lower duty, while US is finally going to announce the entry of Indian mangoes.

While the various Indian agencies involved are nearly ready with notifications that will allow the use of tariff rate quotas - lower import duty - for a specified number of bikes, the announcement on mangoes is expected during US Trade Representative Susan Schwab's visit for the India-US Trade Policy Forum (TPF) meet next month.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_to_allow_Harley_Davidson_import/articleshow/1807157.cms

2. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

Hmm... d report 4got 2 mention... how many mangoes = 1 Cool bike :grin:

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You know you'll never be able to afford it anyways, what's the point of translating that much amount of money that you dont have into mangoes?

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

5 Cool Bikes = 1 Mango + 2 Bananas

5. shak

shak Harrr!

trading harleys for mangoes .... hahaha tell that to the hells angels

speaking of which, found out that the old indian bloke working at the local pizza shop used to be a hells angel in his glory days ... they are going down or what? hope he's still got his motif jacket might get to see that someday .. need to buy a few pizza off him first though ..

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Harleys are over rated.

:cool:

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

They send the best mangoes out of the country. F*g*o* c*n*s.

8. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

i personally don't like harley's
    they're as @alpha1 said
    OVER RATED