India sux like hell!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Oct 10, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

[​IMG]

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Errm, lets see what your reactions would have been had Slayer come up with an album referring to Islam or Muhammed?

Chirstians in this country atleast still better and more tolerant than most of the Muslims (in the entire world, lemme add).

3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Well .. as i said Freedom Of Speech .. i know it will hurt me to lsn to such things .. but i won't stop it .. i know Muslims across the world and what they did .. which is in my point of view it was stupid of them to do such things.
    Dude they are not from our religion and i dun care if they were .. they made some pictures and we went crazy .. why can't i make some pictures of other religion in return .. but no us Muslims we think by doing this act there won't be no difference between them and us .. lol ma ass man so we go out and burn stuff kill people .. anyways back topic ..

I see no Harm with Slayer and GUYS i think u should buy Cd's to promote your own country .. downloading is easy but it won't help your assets like your singers, bands and all .. .. ummmm lemme think aah screw that i download ma self :) we rock lol

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I understand what bjr was talking about ..

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not really.

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Then Cradle Of Filth should have been the first to go.

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

What about these bands like Va.ginal Jesus, Cum Christ :) What to do with them.....

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hopefully other means of getting those albums do exist....:think:

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Of course.

More so, now.

10. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Let they make this Kinda Music .. its there way of saying " LOOK AT US WE ARE STUPID " lol

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Everyone has a way of sayin " LOOK AT US WE ARE STUPID "

Boss,.. btw wat abt the Purani Jeans cover man?

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

slayer sucks.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*Ahem*
    Have you read the lyrics of the songs in the album?