India shining?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mrfreeze, Sep 18, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

thats even better ....
    am coming to US ... :rock:

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

:rock: for few months. Suffer for the rest of your life from depression
    That kind of life rocks :rock:

3. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

if u need a gal,
    u have to pay
    like Rs. 10,000 or somethin'
    i don't know

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

what !!
    u mean all gals in US are whores????

n do they accept Indian Rupees there also ...

shs ... u need to explain that further :shock:

5. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

They do not accept indian rs here.
    n' they are not all whores

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That's not true. The only reason so many Indian kids go to college is because it is almost impossible to work and support yourself without a degree. That is not the case in America and if I had been there, I might have worked harder towards becoming a musician than I have here.

As for unwanted pregnancies, they are quite common here. Only difference is that they are hushed up for this stupid "khandan ki izzat".

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i love that phrase ... LMAO ...

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

addendum:

dont u feel that in India "khandan ki izzat" is too volatile ... i mean it vanishes a the drop of hat ...
    and second observation is that, it seems the "khandan ki izzat" resides in the womb (genitals - more precisely) of the women of the house ...

ROTFL ... :RollLol:

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

"khandan ki izzat" is a wonderfully obscure concept. It takes into account factors ranging from the most insignificant details like fairness of skin, facial hair etc. to details which the neighbours are obsessed with...eg- why a couple married for 3 years have not had a child, or why the wife goes out alone without the husband, how much their child got in his board exams etc. I know lots of people whose parents actually lied about their board exam results. It's stuff like that which makes me sad.

Important factors like honesty, integrity, love, unity are quite obviously ignored in "khandan ki izzat".

haha, yeah the womb of the woman is perhaps the most important factor. A "baanj" cannot ever be part of the society.

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah adding to it ...

if u chance to see the genitals ... (somehow - just assume) then us kahndan ki izzat lutt gayeee ...

if there is entry of foreign objects in the tract .. then us kahndan ki iazzat lut gaye ...

if the womb somehow bears a child without marriage then agin us kahandan ki izaat lutt gayee ...

... so many other instances also ... LMAO

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

One advice....stop reading TOI or IE or HT or any such "nationwide" newspapers......crappiest sources of news.....
    "I haven't read newspapers in 8 months" - Linus torvalds
    frankly....i totally agree....
    And on India shining.........don't worry too much.....the world doesn't need much effort to run...:)

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmmm........india is shining??........where??.......igt mein kya?