India shining?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mrfreeze, Sep 18, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

guys i'm fed up with the crap i get to read each day that 'india is the new superpower' or 'india will be a superpower by 2020' .......i mean what kinda world are these guys living in? there's no water, electricity, no street lights even in the bigger cities like Jaipur.....and they talk of india 'superpower'

sometimes i wish i cud just sue these paperwallahs and politicians for all the bull****.....get real....we as a nation are NOWHERE NEAR superpower status...first feed the popultation and then think of giving them mobiles and computers

just one message for all the india 'superpower' idea sympathisers......WAKE UP

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:shock:..Which newspaper did you see this in? Please mention the reference details. Date and name of the newspaper.

By the by, India is poor and has less resources, so there is no chance for indians to think in some manner which is more stupid than the dreams.
    <no offences meant>:cool:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

its there in evey news paper nik................
    but hey the sensex is at an all time high.......so thats a good thing

4. nik_bokacheley

:eek::..Actually, I am not atall interested in politics. That's why I 've never seen or have overlooked such things in the newspaper. But, to me INDIa is going fine.

nIK!!:cool:

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

what they say about India superpower in2020 and all....thats a VISION....and in a vision you always highlight the good points...the to be India....and there are a lot of points to porve that...i recently participated in a paper presentation competition...one of da topics was "vision India 2020"...they had all good things researched...and there was a similar topic...."india 2020"...in which they had all the problems India is facing and all their possible solutions....after that,i believe that it would take time,but India will surely rise as a superpower....
    according to me,the biggest problem of India is corruption....i agree that corruption is everywhere,but it has got in roots of indian politics....remove corruption and and other problems will get solved(with help of the then IMANDAR leaders)...:):)

6. nik_bokacheley

Hardik you in some skool or what? Or you are a gournalist??:confused:

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

india will need time to rise as a superpower but just consider th ecase of china who is now a superpower n has been upsetting the european giants with the textile issue

better wait n c .... :p:

8. Hardik

^^no man:) me doing engineering...and studying 4 CAT...we often have technical paper presentations in our college...and we do non-technicals in our CAT classes.....:):)

9. nik_bokacheley

Good @Hardik CAT is tough i 've heard..Best of luck for it..;)

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

superpower means in the global context....and kudos to india for its ever growing economic prowess. Also the foreign policy gambles made by india are awesome......giving the finger to american sanctions was great. Also the immense amount of out-sourcing going on will ensure indias economic power......thus no one will take panga in the long run!!!!

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i think india is really doing well in the present scenario..
    i think vajpayee has to be credited for major of these changes in our economy..
    and in the defence..

thats what i feel..

12. Hardik

thanx...but i'll be giving CAT in Nov 2006....so its still a long way to go....and a lot more to study...:):)

13. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

and what about SANIA MIRZA??? ;)

14. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

what abt her?!!

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i think india had already strated the journey long b4 ... b4 vajpayee took over ...

anyway politicians in india have only ruined whatever good things done by the ppl ...

16. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Indian is lot better than America in a few ways.
    The kids in America drop out of school when they reach 10th or 11th. Or some don't go to college at all.
    Majority of people working here are from Asia or somewhere else.
    Indian kids take interest in learning, but not American kids (some do).
    Most of the girls that i see everyday at my school are pregnant. I don't think Indian school girls get pregnant.

17. shak

shak Harrr!

generally thats true ^ but not always. ... i knw some really bad indians out here ... *scared* UK is full of em ..

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

y? :shock:

there are certain things know n as contraceptives ...

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

There are certain things known as carelesness. Or stupidity.

20. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

you are right
    they don't care at all.