India close downs Arab TV Channels

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Aug 8, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

i dun wana give links to ur old debates wer u av acted lyk a retard too so cut it mate ;)

not rilly intrested in tlkin to u

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

We all have our albatrosses I suppose.

If you cannot back up your arguments with logic, why even make blatant statements like the ones you do?

Edit: I was just reading through this and a thought struck me....was that "links to old debates" a threat by any chance? If so, please do...I have been quite bored for a while now.

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

The ban on the Western Media in Arab countries is because of religious issues and social lifestyle I think. Most western media comes along with a lot of nudity etc which might be unacceptable in those particular countries. Might be an arguable topic.
    Still .. since there is no pressure from Western Media, it might be workin in favour of them.
    In this case the country itself is not in favour of those channels hence the ban whereas in case of the topic being dealt with .. Its an outside country demanding the ban which is kinda questionable.

Plus .. banning a harmless Indian Channel (Peace TV) in India itself .. abominable!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

If two Palestinians/Lebanese had gone to fight for their counries and given your stand in this thread.. I wouldn't be surprised if you would call them terrorists.

Yes, Those morons .. They should rather pull their pants down and bend over.. something you would've done right?

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

maybe abhijit is right and its not a ban but just the downlinking policy issue ..

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hmm .. But abhijit mentioned ARAB channels have not complied with the policy ..

Does anyone have any Idea about Peace TV .. as to why it is not being broadcasted ? (I repeat it is an Indian Channel)

7. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I get some arabic/urdu channel where they always seem to be preaching about blowing people up and teaching people on how to make small explosives.

I could be wrong though as I don't understand arabic or urdu.

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Lol .. Sanju is it you from a different id again :p

9. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Sanju.....?

I'm guessing he got banned. Why?

10. am proud of my frens they r fightin for ther country nothin gets bettr thn tht
    if ur attacked u fight bck

hizboullah shudnt had captured thr soldiers in first place

morons forgot tht they cnt fight with bunch of rockets[/QUOTE]

Once again you expose your ill informed opinion Sanju.

Sure it’s right to fight for your country but what about Palestinians having a right to exist.

Just look at the statistics of the number of Palestinians Killed by Israel and the number of Israeli's Killed by the Palestinians.
    Figures show a 10 to 1 ratio and the majority of these are actually Palestinian children under 16.

Why shouldn't Hezbollah capture Israeli soldiers? When Israel is holding 1000 Lebanese and 9800 Palestinians in prison without trial.

The problem is the (Zionist controlled) MSM will only tell you Israeli side of the story.

Dare you criticise Israel, they throw a fit of Anti-Semitism and if that does not work they start the Holocaust whine of being the poor persecuted Jews.
    They will use these trick to stifle all debate and peace talks and have been for over 60 years.

The reality is that Israel is a malignant cancer in the Middle East which has invaded and occupied not only Palestine but 5 other sovereign nations.
    They think they have the god given right to kill and destroy the land of any one they like. This is what is breading so called terrorism, which actually works in its favour.
    That is precisely why I am against suicide bombings.

But I totally support Hezbollah for fighting the Israeli army.

Your dismissive statement about Hezbollah is ignorant to say the least.
    Firstly, as you can find from several leaked documents from the Bush administration and I have been saying all along. This was a pre-planed operation by Israel and the US to draw Iran into the conflict and this would justify The US to invade Iran.

Their spectacular failure has been that Iran/Syria did not fall for the trap and of course Hezbollah did not read the script.

The Israeli army got a good kicking and have left licking its wounds.

The world can clearly see Hezbollah has won a great victory no matter how the MSM tries to spin it.

Further it has emboldened all the Arabs that Israelis are nothing on ground warfare and would not last a week without US support.

notty_lad likes this.
  11. sanju_strings

fightin for ur country is patriotism

fightin by puttin ur childrens and womens in front is called hizzboullah

y dun they come out and fight isreal mate istead of wingin

damn its a war ev 1 dies civilians street dogs birds soldiers

tu msn per mil will sort ur queries for sure

cheers

12. sanju_strings

Once again you expose your ill informed opinion Sanju.

Sure it’s right to fight for your country but what about Palestinians having a right to exist.

Just look at the statistics of the number of Palestinians Killed by Israel and the number of Israeli's Killed by the Palestinians.
    Figures show a 10 to 1 ratio and the majority of these are actually Palestinian children under 16.

Why shouldn't Hezbollah capture Israeli soldiers? When Israel is holding 1000 Lebanese and 9800 Palestinians in prison without trial.

The problem is the (Zionist controlled) MSM will only tell you Israeli side of the story.

Dare you criticise Israel, they throw a fit of Anti-Semitism and if that does not work they start the Holocaust whine of being the poor persecuted Jews.
    They will use these trick to stifle all debate and peace talks and have been for over 60 years.

The reality is that Israel is a malignant cancer in the Middle East which has invaded and occupied not only Palestine but 5 other sovereign nations.
    They think they have the god given right to kill and destroy the land of any one they like. This is what is breading so called terrorism, which actually works in its favour.
    That is precisely why I am against suicide bombings.

But I totally support Hezbollah for fighting the Israeli army.

Your dismissive statement about Hezbollah is ignorant to say the least.
    Firstly, as you can find from several leaked documents from the Bush administration and I have been saying all along. This was a pre-planed operation by Israel and the US to draw Iran into the conflict and this would justify The US to invade Iran.

Their spectacular failure has been that Iran/Syria did not fall for the trap and of course Hezbollah did not read the script.

The Israeli army got a good kicking and have left licking its wounds.

The world can clearly see Hezbollah has won a great victory no matter how the MSM tries to spin it.

Further it has emboldened all the Arabs that Israelis are nothing on ground warfare and would not last a week without US support.[/QUOTE]

ceasfire ;)

13. sanju_strings

pappu m here yaar dun wrry merko q ban karanay k pichay pada hain :(

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^ Kya ch00tiyapa hai yeh sab?

Didn't you go to school?

15. This is another canard that the Israeli’s use time and time again.
    By repeatedly making a statement ‘We never target innocent civilians’

Are we supposed to continuously believe and forgive them?

Well the facts my friend, speak for themselves.
    They never hesitate in killing innocent civilians including children.
    The fact is the IDF will not think twice in killing a child if it is in the way of an Hezbollah fighter as has been proven not only in Gaza, West bank but also in Lebanon.

The Israeli’s always lie about their barbaric behaviour by blaming the victim.
    Turn everything on its head and plead innocence.

Remember the IDF motto ‘By deception thou shall conquer’

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hahhahaa....
    :RollLol: :Laughing:

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Sanju .. That was Sarcasm .. I should have realised tis too subtle for you ..

n Look at your post #52 .. You've quoted Waleed wrongly .. Lol ..

@alpha .. lmao!