In the n'd - all Linkin fans; a beauty here...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ACCORDION, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ACCORDION

ACCORDION New Member

Hello Igter's again....

A huge LP fan...here; got workin on this for last 4 weeks...almost accurate; the voiceover done...again all mine; instrumental fruited' plz. advice for improvements...here is it...

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=489479

[Available as Streamin' only]

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

good work can say a power pop version of in the end.......gud work and yeah there were a lil very lil prob in yur vocal the voice vavers at some parts

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. Vocals were quite spot-on, but still there are few places where the voice went off.
    2. You should've tried doing some guitar too. I mean this is supposed to be IndianGUITARtabs.com

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The bass intro in Californication is not entirely correct. :-|
    The chorus: "Dream of californication" doenst carry enough power.

DUDE you must learn how to shout!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+ Are you sure about playing the "Spanish guitar" thingie?

It sounds more like a MIDI file to me. :shock: (except the vocals)

6. ACCORDION

ACCORDION New Member

To all good frnz....

Alpha - 1: Spanish Guitar - I usually follow this procedure for composin' musiq; First I play the song either on my guitar or synth while its attached with the computer. Then get the whole recording under a piano roll scanner. I make all changes to make it accurate as some mistakes are always there. Then add some Fx's. I use Fruity Loops 6 for this. THat's why spanish guitar sounds a bit midi. I have the original solo guitarin' as well. I would upload it on ur' request.

The bass is wrong'...oh yeah. in Californication. would try the original one as well. could u gimme the original notation??

There's nothin' much for Guitarin' in In The ENd.
    Anyway Thanx.

Thanx Radicalz. I have uploaded an updated version with few changes. With panning improved and End part Plucked like the original one.