$-iMpressiN giRLs wid gUitar??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Jun 19, 2005.

1. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

works for me.

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^...@ Mr. Scary... You really are very scarry..:RollLol:

3. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

i guess ya its rite... chicks do fall 4 some guy playin the guitar....

4. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

my thaughts about guls that if we r making impression for show by playing guitar and we r playing guitar for them then i dont think so that will attract gals even once .................. but i think if we show them that we r playing guitar b/c its our hobby so there are chances they will get impressed :think:

5. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

^^^you are so knowledgable!!!!
    my god! i never thought of it that way!
    you're a genius-----
    NOT

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^..LOLZ..I ve my class day after tomorrow..:p:..I'll go around wid my guitar after my class..:p:..And specially go round the girls..;)..watch me..

7. richard

richard New Member

i think u can impres a girl f u do sth that looks appealin to her...... may b those havin a craze to it get impressed

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

As per my experience......hmmm ........ EG.i played wid a band durin sum coll fests or function , after the show was over every gurl approached my fellow m8 n hugged him n were flattered(he was da vocalist of da band).. so i think gurls only like the guitars not the guitar players..infact they get impressed wid da vocalist!!!!!!!

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^play And Sing........rythm Guitar!

If Ya Start Playin Like Some Rock Riffs Etc, Or Distortion............chances R Low!

10. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

most of the gals want stuff like jhankar beats...no rock...yeah the chances r too low

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dont worry dude... rock stars dont have great voice they have great range... u dont have to sing like the pop jokers to have good voice.....

Dave Mustaine has a wierd voice so does Bruce Springstien.... and hoiw can we forget Curt Kobain....

So dump tht thought and start singing if u like it...

And GALS R DUMB WHO CARES TO IMPRESS THEM........ IF you play a boy band crap in your bed room and mouth it in your hall they will be impressed..... they cant even make out wht a guitar sounds like

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^^ hahahahahhaa!!! its kinda true ... you rarely get true hardcore headbangin proper girls these days . i mean proper

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah !i had been to id rock and there were some buncha girls listening to walkman and ipods.

14. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

guitars and bikes....

15. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

& what about the guys.... some bunch of retards.... some guy walks into ma room ..... a non-player... do some crap poses with the guitar... & they think it's kind of cool :shock: :shock: ..... 7 the worst part is when they try to tune the thing :mad: :mad:

16. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

& thing with the chicks ... i think it's momentary... kind of..... "cool... he plays the guitar".... end of story....

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chill,... i know some girls who play guitars pretty well.
    If u r talking about playing guitars to just show off, well then I think it really doesnt matter wether its a girl or a boy, it depends more on sensibility rather than gender.

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

heheh..so true...also any pro or semi pro called to judge an event WILL fiddle with the tuning keys,but I dunno if its for show-off only..I mean, the guitar will definitely sound crap if the tuning is off...so before playing its kinda necessary to check the tuning,aint it?

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

excellent discussion !

im so happy reading all the posts...
    yes..khushi ke aasu aa gaye.

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hahah,....... ki baat hain,... itta khush mat ho tussi.