Imp!!winner Gets A Prize..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dimebag_dimebag, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Yeah Right !!hahah:mad::cen:...
    Sorry To Dissapoint U ..

Wanted Tips On Taking Care Of Long Hair...
    Ive Got Really Frizzy Dry Hair Which Is Growin Long..
    Suggestions To Take Care Of It??

2. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

PM all the girls and they will give u the tips...............

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Umm....how long is your hair?

4. below my eyes.....almost to my chin rite now..

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i am sure then the distance between ur chin and ur eyes not much like chinese , btw where u from , cos climatic conditions play imp roll to mantain your hair , lollll

come to africa , best is no hair no mantainance ,... lol

6. ^^^
    i couldnt get the part abt chin and chinese..hhahaha
    im part tibetan and part sikkimese..
    though the ppl from that place have straight hair..
    i was a weird kid...hahah....actually my mom has curly hair ....
    im in mumbai though rite now...

7. Reem

Reem Banned

My hair was long two years ago… but it is to my shoulders now.. anyway, i can give u some short tips..

1. when u wash ur hair.. leave it to dry without brushing it.. dont use hair dryer.. brush it when it is dry 80%

2. there is something called serum.. u can buy it from any salon or pharmacy.. it is like oil but not very strong... put few drops and massage ur hair and brush it..

will post more tips if u found these tips helpful... :)

8. ^^ thank u
    more tips will be really appreciated...
    ur the one who has actually given tips..and for that :nw:

9. kaiser

kaiser Bored

jees,,,,,a thread on haircare is the last thing i expected on a guitarists' forum!!!

hah.......but a good one anyway. looks like i need some tips too. my hair's gone crazy.

10. Reem

Reem Banned

3. u must avoid buying 2in1 shampoo.. it is rubbish.. it does not suit dry hair.. u need separate shampoo and conditioner.. now don’t say u don’t have time for putting conditioner.. it is better than putting normal oil during the day.. it just doesn’t look right to put oil these days..

11. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

cool..i'm growing my hair long too..this wud be helpin..

@kaiser, long hair n guitars got deep connection man.

12. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

btw, i like ur way to start a thread!

13. yeah...83 have viewed this thread and only 11 have replied...lol..

and only reem has actually given tips..
    and yeah jayanth pm ed me his tips...probably was too shy to talk abt his hair..hahahh

14. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hahahahahaa............................i like ur take on jayanth,dimebag
    LOL!!!

15. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i got one good advice for you dimebag, just let your hair grow a few more inches then you can tie it properly so it won't bother you anymore, that's the only way i can get my hair to obay me, hehe........but seriously i think F#%^&* up hair looks good on guitarists ;)

16. skaw

skaw snooze

@ sonali , um gud ... comment...

@ dimebag , dude , if u got thin hairs .. then don't keep long hairs , cause you ll lose hairs .. straight up .. but if you have any root problems then most of these advices mite work .. and another thing .. to make your hairs silky and shiny .. put on ...

2 table spoons of yogurt
    1/2 table spoon of hairoil (any)
    4 - 5 drops of lemon
    and one egg take the york out .. and use the other transparent thing (i dunno whts it called)

mix em and put em in your hair and minimum keep it on for 1 hour .... then watch it using shampoo but dun do conditioner cuz that will make it tooooo light and will make em frizzy

well yea gud keep puttin this thing on twice every week and try to get more of it on the scalp than on the hairs it self .. and keep your hairs oil usually ... unless you ahve a function of anything ... keep em oiled ... thats wht i do .. but mine are only till my eyes .. i m growin em too :p ... n reem gave sum gud advices and well if u r a guy then pony tail might luk good on you or it might not ...

lastly , use a higer level jel , don't use a cheap one .. truss me u done wana use nythin cheap ... and well yea .. thats it .. keep em oiled most of the time , and never blow dry em .. its fryz em ... well gud luck dude..

17. Reem

Reem Banned

hey skaw all ur tips contradict my tips.. by the way, u have short hair you don’t have the experience to give here… :p

plus.. yogurt + lemon does not suit dry hair.. EGG is very dangerous cos most eggs sold now has some chemical substances.. can affect sensitive scalp.. oil and jel ..uhmm old fashion… good conditioners are like miracles… makes dry hair shines..

:beer: good suggestions
    - don’t buy cheap hair products
    - pony tail

18. skaw

skaw snooze

@ reem ... ahem ... i agree with the chemical substances in the eggs BUT .. i put egg in my hair n it makes it silky and SHINY... and i dun think conditioners are such a good thing but i dun go against em either ... cuz i use 1 too :p ...

i have dry hair n after puting the "mixture" on , its not so dry nemore ... so yea.. i guess it abt the sensitivity ...

conclusively , i dun disagree with your tips ...

19. Reem

Reem Banned

u better dont disagree.. dove.. hehehhe ops wrong forum.. hahha

20. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

well i see we have a metro-sexual with us here at igt.......nice to know skaw ;) but you aren't the only one here, you can share tips with jay, i hear he's one too......hehe