I'm Bored at work.....ask me anything!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 2, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

aaaaah why didnt i think of this before!! lol lol i always wondered what this whois command is for *bangs his head against the monitor* .. i am a n00b ok i admit ...

ok question .. no joke ..seriously .. what is the best way of making coffee at home .. no machine no condensers nothin .. plain.... spoon,mug,coffe, water, kettle, milk, sugar ...

2. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^ kettle mate ... a thing called kettle ... oh i get it ... sorry sorry .. here the kettle is that electric one it heats the water as well ...
    and ok ..add the microwave as well :p

4. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

question: What's the capital of antarctica????

5. KUBU

KUBU New Member

Q.) If God made Earth, who made God?

6. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

hhmmm.....yet another coffee person.....well I'll tell you what to do. If you use instant coffee then just dissolve in hot water. Otherwise put water to boil.....add a spoonfull of coffee and let it boil for a while(depending on how strong you want ur coffee). I also add some cinnamon powder to this....tastes nice!!!! Anyways once thats done take a sieve.....now here's a trick......coffee powder is normally ground too fine for a normal sieve to work. Most of the coffee powder ends up in ur cup. To avoid this line the sieve with some cotton before using it. Cotton acts as a very good sieve and can filter out even the smallest particles. Now add sugar, cream according to ur taste and ur done!!!!

7. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Well Antarctica has no capital. it is NOT a country. several countries have bases on antarctica in accordance with the antarctica treaty. India also has a base....I think now two bases....on antarctica.

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

ooohhh the mysteries of god.....most religion although flawed, are the only way for us to gather knoledge about god. Most religions say god is eternal.....no beginning no end.....hence no one creates god but he himself.

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Vivo,
    Where can I get a Single Ended Audio Output Transformer that has a power rating of about 100W. I would like to get it at cheap price.

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

GOD was made by MAN ...

Ronnie, u can get that from 221-B, Baker Street, London

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

But Sherlock Holmes doesn't use a tube amp. Neither he plays Guitar. Just a dumb guy with a stupid cap and a pipe in his mouth always wondering where he lost all his senses.

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hmmm he was supposed to play good violin ...

and he could really help you find the output transformer :grin:

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey vivo,, whats the answer to this question??? :p:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

one more question - which poll thread in igt has the largest polls!?!?!