I'm back.......

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Nov 12, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Well people, i'm back....as most of you might have noticed, after about a month. So what?, the newcomers might ask:) For those who dont know, i'll give you a quick briefing. I had a terrible accident during which my left hand or wrist rather was badly injured. The doctors said my finger movement would be really limited and they said i wouldnt be able to play the guitar again........WRONG! I'm back baby, back and playing the guitar like a possessed guy. It was really painful though, the physiotherapy sessions and the casts were really irritating. When i came back to the site a few days ago, i didnt want to start a new thread and cause a big hullabaloo about the whole matter. But yesterday tejas said that people would like to know what happened and asked me to start a new thread. My wrist is absolutely fine and i'm buying a new electric, Ibanez GRX40Z :beer: And 'ere comes the good part, me and tejas have decided to get together and start a band ;) Although the concept is only one day old :p. We gonna meet in a few days and discuss everything. Any drummers and bassists in hyd can contact me on pm:) Any suggestions from my fellow IGTians, Mods and admin, are invited. Anyways, back to the point, dont lose hope mates, never. I didnt, and look where's it got me. Cheers people, keep rocking :rockon:

2. i was about to ask u abt ur recovery..but i guessed when u wanted to buy the ibanez u were recovering so i didnt......
    all the best man..and good luck for the band..
    cheers
    DIMEBAG

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

goody
    another django reinhardt in the making? ;)
    good luck!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks both of ye:) and @ananth, that guy is a legend man :shock:.......

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ibanez?? Cool... Made up your mind??

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

welcome back the devils own disturbed ( with some spaces in between )

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Thank ye bob:) And yeah, Jayanth i made up my mind, it's the Ibanez.:)