IGT Mumbai Members

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nah... In Mumbai, anything reachable by a local is not far...

The meet;s a good idea.. can be done only Post 21-st October...

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah....plzzzzz during diwali time yaar.....i got my mid terms from oct 15 se lekar i dunnp when....but will get over bfore my bday which is on 30th oct!

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^I knew this is gonna happen...

Let us all give the dates on which they are gonna be free to meet and jam so that we can choose the date on which MOST of the guys are free and are willing to meet.

Mostly i am free on weekends however by looking at the things going on. I think 22nd or 23rd October would be fine for me!

When is diwali? Do u guys think we should meet at that period?

I'll take the intiatives to fix to date, time and place(if you guys dont mind...). I need one more guy to help me out to work out the plan :) PM me.

Here is my idea....

We can meet at any time between 11 am to 1 pm at furtadoes. Jam in for a while and then have a lunch at Metros (am assuming every1 coming are Non-Vegetrian, if not we can find a place Veg. Rest. to munch sumthng). If everything goes fine, We all will be free before 5 pm.

We can have each other's mobile numbers through PMs since it would be easy for us to stay in touch while we are out there to meet.

am sure we are gonna have a good time....

by the way...aint furtadoes guy gonna curious/furious seeing all of us guys trying to jam at his place?

post on the dates guys...

Let me know if you have any questions or queries or any thoughts to share.

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Sounds good Atul. I can help you arrange whatever. If you guys would rather meet at a place instead of a shop (like Furtados), I have a small 1BHK flat in Dadar which is empty. I guess we can easily accomodate 8 guys.

Either way whatever is fine. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

EDIT: It would be even better if you guys could get your guitars and someone who has a car could bring an extra amplifier.

5. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

Nice thread!
    IGT name:acousticdreamer
    Guitars:Charvel-jackson semi-acoustic, comet electric, hobner 12-string
    Gear: Boss ME-33 and digitech rp80
    Live in:Malad
    Musical likes:Alternative, classic rock, blues, hindustani classical, fusion, modern rock

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey didnt we meet on 103 bus on the way to rc church??....i think 1 n half months back?! :shock:

7. acousticdreamer

We did?! :shock:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i suppose so........u dun see why not......i was carrying my hobner accoustic n you started questioning me......i dunno if it was you!

9. acousticdreamer

To start with, I am a girl. So, was it a guy who questioned you on Bus route 103 to rc church? Then it wasn't me for sure :p:

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ oops!.....sorry!....but i still cant believe he had da same guitar , rp80 and same music influnce only thing he listened to classic metal as well!:p:

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hmm...it would be better to meet in some place rather than furtados..

everyone could get their gear and just jam..would be awesome.

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yup... we (DMF, FR & me) be trying to setup something on the 23rd of October... don't expect anything yet... it's just something we decided to build on...

The meeting would be held most probably at DMF's place @ Dadar Hindu Colony...

People who interested, please get in touch with either one of us...

Again, this is not certainty... it may be held, we be doing everything possible to make it happen!

13. fictional_real

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply.

I had a chat with couple of guys here in Mumbai and we have made a plan. Its not been finalized however it looks really nice to me.

Here are the details of the plan.

Date of Jamming: 22th or 23rd Octobor, 2005.
    Time: Around 11 am
    Place: Dadar, Mumbai.

We guys are expecting you all to bring atleast your guitars. DMF has an amps, Amsodues is arranging the another one so that we can jam in.

If any of you guys are interested and looking forward to jam with us. just PM ...me, Asmodues or Deathmetalfan. As soon as we recieve your PM we will give out the exact address and our contact numbers so that we can stay in touch and guide anyone on the day of the event if they find problems reaching DMF's place.

Time-Table (This is the rough work...will get updated soon)

11am - Meeting at Dadar Railway Station (psst...DMF's gotta car to pick us up!! hehe..)
    2 pm - At this time after jamming i think we would be hungry enuff to munch in something or drink!!
    6 pm - we are done for the day.

Again, This is not the final decision or plan so feel free to share your thoughts.

At the moment, We have 3 guys to jam in we are expecting more!! So, come on guys, shoot in messages to us.

WE ARe GONNA HAVE NICE TIME!!!

**If anyone has an extra Amp and stays near Dadar please let me know.

14. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... expected plans are up...
    In case anyone is interested, PM either one of us to get our contact nos...

LET"S MAKE THIS POSSIBLE...

*Fuk, I sound like Farhad Wadia...

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehhehe.....yeah......after reading those couple of letters you sound xactly like him!:p:

16. fictional_real

Update

hey guys,

You can even just say you are interested and we can go ahead and PM you and give out the contact nos and the address.

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

im interested!

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. you already know My no.!!!

Speaking of which, FR gonna post an update soon...
    Boon to dharm & Rockin

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

aaaaaargh........why ?? my mid terms are getting over right on 24th!

20. fictional_real

Update!

Hi guys,

3 more guys have joined in....

1) Rocking Devil
    2) Dharmatma
    3) Ambuj

Though Dharmatma is uncertain...we are expecting him to be there!

Anyways...theres an update....

The jam session is gonna held on 29th or 30th October since one of our friend is having trouble to come on 22nd or 23rd. I have talked to DMF and he is quite comfortable with it since his "empty" flat is available for the same date(s) mentioned above.

I'll call you guys and give you more updates...i have a thing or two to discuss.

come on guys ....join in to ROCK!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.