IGT Moderator: Suggestions / Applications

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 12, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

bjr .. give me your shadessssssss or i'll play with your Soul.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Too late. James Brown has my soul :'(

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Thanks but what is that SP ?

4. i came here before him, consider me :)

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

thnx to all ;)

huhhh now some suggestions

igt soundtrack- devilish purs(+1)
    Sayanakaharry or shak or ronnieanand general mod
    sugata computer forum

6. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

lol we haven't Seen Forum leaders Much on IGT, means they are mostly 80% OFFLINE...Now NEO is searching for the MOD..FL's are back :p:

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

We Need the MOD, Who spend Much Time on IGT..having Respect on igt :nw: and Rep Points aswell :eek::
    :think: agree with me guys?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

nah, I don't really care for the idea....IGT doesn't seem to respect the right kind of people much.

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

haha... R u an xample??:think:

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

meh, not particularly.

12. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Well I DO think bjr has a point. There is kinda lack of appreciation, not that I need some applause.

Anyhow im here for an out-of-place suggestion. There are all language tabs forums, beginner's help forum, computer tech forum etc, but i dont see any Guitar Tech forum. We spend thick amounts going to local luthiers to get some minor problems fixed, many of em could be fixed by urself with a little guidance. I suggest we have a Guitar Repair & Tweaking forum. Whether its acoustic, or electric guitar, a lot of things can be done to ur personal ease & taste by urself. I dont know much about electrics, but I have enough experience about acoustic guitar repairs & setup. If there is anyone who can contribute in electric guitar deptt. like setting up floyd rose & stuff, Im sure we can help a lot of ppl here. Whaddya think??

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

^Isnt that clearly within the scope of the current Gear forum?Maybe the articles arent there, but I dont see the point of a Guitar Tech forum co-existing with a Gear forum.
    For example, there is a guide to changing pickups (by Shak) and a Processor guide thread too.

14. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

^^ Not exactly. The Gear forum is like "Im a n00b, what should I buy?" while what I am sugesting is for a bit experienced player who knows what he/she wants, and we can help them find what they want. THere are a couple of articles there, but not enough to compensate for the help ppl need here. I do think there is room for another forum.

Or we can relabel that forum to Guitar Gear & Tech. In that case, I apply for the Forum Leader for that deptt. Let Neo decide what is necessary. Peace.

15. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^ You can post whatever u want related to your guitar and ure gear to get it fixed in Guitar Gear forum. CCL Aint the place.

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ok.
    so when r we gonna know?

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Same question.........
    Wen R V??:grin:

18. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Later today, around 4 am.

Stay awake people. This could change your lives!

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You mean 4 am IST?
    LOL, at that instance, ALL people here (OK ALMOST ALL people) would be awake.

So like whats so big in being awake at that time?

20. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Everyone's awake but nobody posts!?

Hmm... I guess I'll be the only one sleeping then.