IGT members online meet.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 5, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

IGT MEMBERS ONLINE MEET!

The title explains it all people:) I'm very proud to announce that we've decided to hold an online meeting of all IGT members on the 12th of this month, i.e on the next Sunday. A lot of planning went into this. And in the end we decided to hold it on this date. Now, we'll go about the entire thing like this. On the 12th, at 6:00 A.M I.S.T, i'll open the chatroom in yahoo. The chatroom will be kept open the entire day, till 12:00 A.M, 13th December. We understand that everyone cant be present at the same time, that's why we've decided to keep it open the entire day, so that the members can attend at the time they're free or when they can make it. However, me and tejas will be in the room the entire day just to see that nothing goes wrong or something like that. Now, people, i want you to please attend the meeting. It's going to be a hell lot of fun. Guitar maestros such as Jayanth, tejas, and others will be present and playing:) It'll give us all a chance to talk to each other at one time(God know, it's going to be absolute pandemonium:p:) Any suggestions or queries, please post them here. If you dont have yahoo, please download it and sign up. And all of you try to get speakers and a mic. It'll be brilliant if we can actually talk to each other. Any further information required, contact me on yahoo. My yahoo ID is d_ist_urb_ed.
    Regards,
    d_ist_urb_ed

2. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

:rock: Awesome

Try and visualize the atmosphere.

3. See_Sharp

See_Sharp New Member

Yahoo!!!!!!!!

4. great idea man but can u give me more details how this will take place plzzzzzz what shoul i do i've already my yahoo email add but getting prob in logging yahoo chat so cant u guys suggest sth. i've also yahoo messanger wil it b of any use plzzzzzzz do reply waiting for u all folks its really a great idea i'll b there if u can give more details thnx.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

Your email ID is your messenger ID bro. Just log in with it into yahoo messenger, if you're still having problems, create a new ID altogether. I'll create a conference and i'll invite each member into the conference. That's the way this whole thing will take place. However if you still have any more specific problems, feel free to PM me here or IM me on yahoo, i'll be glad to help:)

6. yeah but how will u know my id i dont have it in the details abt me in this site i've added u in my member list do reply i'll b there man cant miss such an opportunity

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Well see, we're working on how to get everyone into the conference as they come online. I'll give you the whole details tomorrow, or the day after.

8. well its the msg zoomingrocket sent me n i think it will b useful for u folks to get in the conference
    Hi,

Well for the Sunday meet, you need to have a Yahoo ID and Yahoo Messenger Installed on your Machine!

In your list of friends, add : d_ist_urb_ed

On sunday, from 6am IST, disturbed is gone host a public chat room for the proposed IGT meet!
    Once you get online, just PM disturbed via Yahoo, and he would send you an Invitation for the chat room!
    As soon as you receive the invitation, just click OK, and you are inside the Chat Room!

Thats it!
    Then have fun!

to add i think it will b better if u already have the yahoo id of all those who r going to b for the meeting one day b4 sunday it will b more easy for u folks
    SO ANYONE INTERSTED JUST DO WHAT IS WRITTEN N HOPE TO HEAR U ALL PLAY ON SUNDAY

9. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

hey i have added myself with disturbed... hope all of us do the same and v can have a galaaa time... hope to c u alll...

10. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

thats a really kool idea!!!! well thz to the one who came up with this idea!! m really excited to join the conference

11. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

thats a really kool idea!!!! well thz to the one who came up with this idea!! m really excited to join the conference i ve added d_ist_urb_ed

12. d_ist_urb_ed

@theguitaristofm, Nice idea you've got, all people who wish to participate, please add me with IGT as the subject when adding me.
    @sumit, well, originally this idea was floated by kaiser and avish(not an online meet though), me, desi and jayanth took the whole project up.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

ALRIGHT. ROOM IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!(few minutes ahead of scheduled time) TODAY'S GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it couldn't have been any better!!!! We had a blast!!!!