IGT--Direct your own music video

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by the_wizard, Jan 18, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

since I was bored another one.

Song: Chopsuey by System of a Down

(this concept can be explioted for any band.....as long as u do not want to stick to the meaning of the lyrics)
    Sort of a comic one.

So 4 ppl are travelling with their gear when their car breaks down. Its raining badly so they dont think of repairing it. The get out with their gear and start walking when they see a castle and proceed to it. The castle is kinda filmy ala Dracula's mansion. They enter it to find a mad scientist who greets them. the scientist has 4 servants played by the band members (no. can change depending on the size of the band). the makeup has to such that the servants look retarded. the scientist manages to trick the original band members (the guys from the broken down car) and they agree to be test subjects for his new invention...

he takes them to the lab (lab is sort of that crappy frankestein kinda)...keeps one helmet sort of thing on one band member...and it is connected to another helmet sort of thing on the corresponding servant....and switches on....

near the end of the video we see the servants (the actual band members) performing another song....the camera zooms and we see the scientist sitting on a couch eating smthing and the 4 original band members doing various chores (vaccum cleaning and stuff)

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Some nice ideas here....keep them coming.

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Im sure u have even better ideas...post urs too dude

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Well, i dont really have any idea for a full song. Just some little bits from Special Defects and Karl Sanders.

If anything, i put my ideas on photoshop :grin:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

"Mean bone" .. Slash's snakepit

You're dissin' me, I never show it
    But you're always getting into my head,
    Dismissin' me I let you do it but you're doin' it
    In front of my friends

I'm not your doormat, I'm the leader of a kick-you
    When you're down crusade, I'm not a part of that
    I hear the rumors, goin' round that I'm not the man

I'm tired of playin' dumb
    I'm tired of being pushed around
    And if you think that I'm going soft
    Here come some hard times

I got one mean bone in my body
    I got one mean bone in my hand

You are a parasite, you latched on
    And now I'm up to my neck in pain
    All we do is fight, you bitch and moan so much
    I think I need a hearing aid

My love won't overcome
    The way you put me down
    And if you think that I'm goin' soft
    Here come some hard times

I got one mean bone in my body
    I got one mean bone in my hand

i would go wild here ... i would do the setup in a real life brothel .. oh yeah ... a rustic gangster looking midwestern redneck walks in .. and creates a havoc!

the guitarists and the lead singer would be on the top of the bar table .. again yes .. creating a havoc .. broken glass .. mess every where .. not to forget atleast 7, page 3 girls in the background looking terrified!

the redneck would go in each room and beat the crap out of the guys .. spillin beer and leaving a trail of destruction ...
    real life looking set, short hazzy clips of the band members. . (slash alone will give this video the right touch) .. rustic shakky camera work and real life stunts is what i want ..
    man i'll rock the world if i get the direction!

the_wizard likes this.
  6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

One more wizzy... don't get angry :eek::

Song: Crazy (aerosmith )

Video:

wizzy is watching a news in TV.. the news reader is a se.xy female.. suddenly he finds his senses gone.. and he feels like the news reader is topless and singing the song.. Crazy... the news reader is Alicia Silverstone.. he starts doing all the things he thot he will do wen he meets alicia.. alicia comes out of TV.. and starts making love with wizzy..

suddenly.. power goes off.. TV is switched off.. Wizzy realises all of a sudden that he was making out with his dog.. and the song continues in background... Crazy.. Wizzy.. Crazy... Wizzy... and slowly the beat fades away... when there is a knock in his bedroom door...

Note: Those will understand much who have seen the video having alicia silverstone and liv tyler..

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok
    more than words~extreme

since in this vdo..the guys r just playing guitar..i wonder how would the video otherwise would look like

wizard..rattle ur cells plz!!

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

let them play sitar in place of guitar.. evry one needs a change after all..

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

edit--I hated the previous one...so am deleting it
    it was more of those boy bands kinda stuff which sucks

will post a new one soon

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

good imagination

it was going great till she blindfolds him and takes towards the room where music is playing!

BUT
    y did he have to remove his clothes
    and then sees the candles

u made it lil absurd towards the end..no?

but nice attempt!

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

err...that was no clothes...but the blind fold...I meant cloth..

typo

the climax was..tht the dude wanted to pop the question...was not confident but the female asked him first

happy ending..anyway, Im thinking of a different one so lets see

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

ok this one is pardesiya sach hain....remixed video remixed lmao

its wizz sitting in his office ie the new (46 yr old boss)(lmao thnx to crypic for this part)

bjr(the female part) is the se.xy secretary

the peon is vishwaa(lmao)

kyaa scene hain!!!

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@vini....on second thots...y to involve humans in the video....
    i mean its cliched and there wont be any diff betn the early pop-rock love songs....can do the same with animal...like a doggie meets a female doggie and stuff

OR....can have different shots of different couples all over the world...an american couple making out, then an indian couple eating from the same icedream....then another....hmm Im confused now

@vishwa....:nw:

@spygame....man 46...I wont have any hair...so dont forget that in the video

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Ok..yeah!
    now i can say nicely ended

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

good one :beer:

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@vini........good :)

did u read the other crappy ideas I have in my mind...the ones posted above

@everyone...I need suesstions or more importantly critical reviews of my ideas posted here :grin:

ty..and dont forget

I too am a rep whore

17. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

spy u made me a peon.. i m thinking to replace wizzy with spy in my Crazy video.. :mad:

18. shak

shak Harrr!

Where do we go nobody knows
    I’ve gotta’ say I’m on my way down
    God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face

Where do we go to draw the line
    I’ve gotta’ say I’ve wasted all your time, honey honey
    Where do I go to fall from grace
    God put a smile upon your face, yeah

Now when you work it out I’m worse than you
    Yeah when you work it out I want it too
    Now when you work out where to draw the line
    Your guess is as good as mine

Where do we go nobody knows
    Don’t ever say you’re on your way down, when
    God gave you style and gave you grace
    And put a smile upon your face, oh yeah

Now when you work it out I’m worse than you
    Yeah when you work it out I want it too
    Now when you work out where to draw the line
    Your guess is as good as mine

right ... this time .. i'll go crazy again .. the main idea is that the guy is all gloomy .. but all teh best things in the world happend to him .. still he moans and groans .. just like every other non-appreciative human being ...
    i might feature coldplay's lead singer himself . cuz he aint bad looking at all .. or hire a model ..whatever .. video will start at morning time .. typical newyork morning .. the guy gets up .. goes down into the cafe .. orders a bagel .. and gets a huge bagel with a complimentary coffee ... served by a birght and cheerful counter lady ... but still he wont smile .. will pay for the bagel .. and would get no change! .. but all notes .. the lady would also give him a neatly folded napkin and cheerful "good day sir!" .. but stil he would go out of thje cafe looking gloomy .. and right there would be a taxi waiting for him .. the taxi driver would come out and open the door for him .. the guy still gloomy. . and not smilling .. as soon as the taxi starts .. all the traffic lights go green . to as far as you can seee ... and other cars make way for his taxi to pass through .. he just looks out of the window with a very non-content look on his face ..
    gets to office .. his boss greets him and hands hima promotion letter .. the whole staff bursts out into appluase and all teh balloons, tinsel and part poppers go off .. btu he quietly makes way for his cubicle .. which is being cleaned by a really fine looking office lady .. still he takes his seat ogs in to pc .. and starts work .. but then realizes .. all his files are already done .. and he has nothin to do .. his mates offer him to go for a coffee .. and pays for his coffee . .still he doesnt budge .. no smile!~!
    at night comes home ..just add some good things on the way back .. to tired .. to type now .. and finally . before getting to bed he looks in the mirror (almost the end .. the music has stopped .. all you can hear .. si traffic in teh background and hum of the fan) ... and smiles at himself ...
    the end

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

welcome to the group :p:

aisi galti mat karna :nw:

other another one line video

vishwaa aine ke saame gaa raha hain kyaa surat hain kya surat hain babe(thinking of bjr) no one so ugly in the whole galaxy u make my heart skiiiiiiip a beat kyaa surat hain kya surat hain

lmao

no offence meant ;)

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

on every street / dire straits.

guy meets girl somewhere for a second. returns to that place. keeps looking for her, asking for her.

the_wizard likes this.