Igt Delhi Meet (details)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by chirag11kapoor, Jan 19, 2006.

1. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^gussa thook do.. ;)

2. Varshita

Varshita New Member

yaar... ek sharad ka video where he is playing adat....is like 38 mb and its taking ages to upload !!
    I have 15 videos in total
    and 5 pics.... phew !!

Ek-do ghante lagne waale hai

3. Varshita

Varshita New Member

and I am hoping to get reps for all the effort.... and double reps for ... proving my existence and sticking to my word and appearing on the meet !!

anshphenomenon likes this.
  4. anshphenomenon

^^chalo!!!
    finally u exist.... :p:
    so reps 4 u!!!! ;)

5. anshphenomenon

if the file is not coming up here, then maybe u can put the file on rapidshare and link us to that...

6. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Thank you for the reps... wait lemme check and then i will say thank you :p:

Thats exactly wat i m doing... i m not trying to put videos in here... i m putting it on rapidshare... but i guess... for the pics .. i ll attach them here...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

compress them even more ... use divx or something ..
    b.t.w what camera did you use? i hope it isnt in mini DV format .. lol 5minutes mini DV video = 1 GB of hard disc space ...

8. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I used the sony cybershot .... and i m not such a computer whiz... i mean i cant compress it n stuff.... must be the same format that you are talking about....lol

15 files total = 219 mb ( totalling to almost 11 minutes)

9. shak

shak Harrr!

no thats not mini dv .. cybershot (still cam) records in mpeg format .. it is compressable but .. err .. i guess you are not familiar with that .. no problem .. lol you knwo what .. first thing that came to my mind was .. i'll ask gf to send me the video and i'll compress them for her .. hahaha .... same thing isnt it? you'll have to upload them anyway ... so carry on (219mb ... wooops)
    how many people turned for the meet?

10. Varshita

Varshita New Member

4 including me....lol

Yeh "meet" ke naam pe dhabba hai !!

11. Zakk

Zakk New Member

Ahoyyy guyzzz..
    seems the meet Rockd...well cdnt make it up..and yups..if peepz wonderin who this creature is...am a newbie :)
    wel..the wrk shit...has been all over moi life ...bt hv some serious plans to b regulalry nw....

cheers

12. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Finally The Meet took Place.thnx to few gud people who put aside there priorities to give more priority to the six string community.
    The meet was gud.I wish thoda aur waqt milta thode aur log hote.
    Knight guitar:The Man with who can do some quick fingering game( on the fret-board that is).Nice guy to meet and yes very much bindaas.and so is Knight ki GF. 'twas great to meet her too.This one is a bindaas couple ;-)
    Chiraag : gud guy with gud heart and an urge to learn. I am inpressed by his enthu as well.
    I got a bit late actually.BUT ATLEAST I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM FARIDABADD!!!!!!!!!! baaki dilli waale toh aaye bhi nahi!! sharam aani chahiye.

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ atleast u completed the first meet...now more will follow....even we had only 7 people in the first mumbai meet...

@k_gf, put the videos and pics...compress vids if u can....15 mb is big size atleast for my pc speed..*sighs*

14. Varshita

Varshita New Member

:) @koolstrum..... thank you ... the mushrooms were yummy... wish u had stayed a lil longer.... hopefully ... everything went well at home....

15. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Well the biggest file is 38 mb video.... rest of teh videos range between 10-20 mb

Pics r small.. in kbs

I have no clue how to go about compressing them... so once i upload them in teh thread... maybe another igtian can compress them and put it
    Sorry

16. anshphenomenon

^^u can use winzip to compres files...

17. Varshita

Varshita New Member

lemme try....good yaar.. i made a 21 mb file into 14 mb... not bad... thanks

I ve got a few sound recordings in my cellphone too... I m trying to get them on internet with the help of Zoom... lets see

18. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

O GOD I MISSED ALL FUN
    SRRY ALL
    IT WAS ALL OK TILL THIS MORNING l(
    BUT HAD TO GO
    SHYT
    SRY ALL
    WILL JOIN YA ALL NEX TIME FOR SURE
    I MISSED EVRYTHIN :(
    WAITIN FOR PICS

19. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

well i would have come...but i was not in NCR that time...looking forward to the second meeting though.......

are dilliwalon jaago!!!!