IGT DELHI MEET-B There OR B Square

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by koolstrum, Dec 22, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

hey lets exchange our contact no.s to set the ball rolling. everyone interested to come to the d meet plz pm me ur contact info ( name,cell no. ,address etc) . after a few days , when i get people's info . i will combine all of them & send it to everyone who sent me pm's. so that everyone interested to come to d meet has contact info of others who r also coming.plz do send me pm' s guys.

2. chirag11kapoor

its time for the next step. so dont ignore this . i am not gonna make anyones personal info public.

3. chirag11kapoor

knight guitar has sent me his details . others plz follow.
    vaise where is cafe morrison exactly. its seems to b a v.good idea.(better than parks)
    i am ready for any place

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i think its somewhere in Gk

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Cafe morrison is in "south extension part-1", and it's one helluva place, u can even get ur electronic guitars cause they got.. lead in there.. as well.. but i still will ask you to get ur acoustic on that day...and there won't be any problem..from people out there.. may be they gonna join us.. as cafe morrison is dedicated to totally to rock lovers and named after "jim morrison" of the doors, and may be the only place beside "TC's" where rock still rules.. !! :)

6. chirag11kapoor

gr 8 idea . cafe morrison seems like just the perfect place then. i vote for cafe morrison

7. chirag11kapoor

what abt d date . lets have 1 meet in jan definite coz right now everyone's enthu .after some time, who knows. life keeps on getting busy

8. knight_guitar

decide between 21st and 22nd, i'll vote for 21st as it's saturday and beside, i don't have to wake up next morning with a feeling that i gotta go to office .!!

9. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

yup. 21 is just perfect. btw, i hope they dont throw us out for playin some gud 'ol softy hindi songs. and whether the place is big enough..to accomodate all the igtians? just a little query..
    i will sent my contact infor after 7th of jan. pakka.

10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

so are we having the meet??

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well...
    if its cafe morrison...
    i can try to come...its near my place..

12. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

cafe morrison
    fine!

13. knight_guitar

^^ cough!!! dude, that place was venue for prestorika's live, blackhole theory and one more band i forgot the name , for there live show on 25th december 2005, and i was there and i saw like great gathering.. of people .. i belive this answers ur question and they not gonna have any problem as i've been saying that it's the only place in delhi where u can scream ur skin out !!!aur log samjhenge ke tu chup hain. so don't worry.. just relax and yes.. meet is final now.. so no problems.. and keep rocking..

14. chirag11kapoor

21st seems ok to me . but i dont know . i might just have college. thing is i cant bunk those classes as they r for some other course being done in col. its a 4 week course . 1 class per week. so i cant bunk those. anyways i wil tell u guys

15. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

ok thnx for the info. I m not so goin out n havin fun kinda a dude so i did not know bout the place, but guess times gonna change soon. ok cafe morrison, saturday 1 pm. that seems like the final verdict.

16. knight_guitar

@koolstrum it's ok dude

Yes final verdict is

Place :- Cafe morrison (south extension part-1)

Date :- 21st janaury 2006

Time: - 1:00 p.m. onwards

Instruments to get: - Guitar, guitar.... and only guitar .. !!

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

*bump*

so who all r coming??

18. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

dude try to get one or two amps,it wil be more fun........

19. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i wld try to come...as its near my place...
    i can spare some time from my study schedule...as its near by

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^lol....