IGT Closed!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Feb 11, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Everyone who saw the dreaded “IGT Closed” message must be wondering what happened to IGT. Just a few seconds after closing IGT we were flooded with messages asking us what had transpired. Well we posted the message because we wanted to surprise our members with new developments in IGT. Ok so maybe we gave you guys a minor heart attack or maybe some escalation in your blood pressure but hey in the end it all worked out just fine. (For hate mails etc use: ihateyou@ indianguitartabs.com)

We have upgraded IGT!

That’s right, IGT now runs on the robust new VB management system which comes bundled with amazing new features and implementation of the next generation Ajax technology. Ajax provides quicker access by reducing the load time and unnecessary page refreshes.

Spanking new features on the way!

That’s right, we finally got off our lazy no good hypocrite biased ugly asses and got to work. Ok to start with we have gone back to the default blue template, this will change overtime we need to sort many stuff before we go back to the old template.

As IGT is going through the most dramatic upgrade in its existence we have planned to take it one step at a time. You will see a lot of changes on IGT in the coming weeks. These are not just facelifts but a total overhaul of systems.

Your wish has been granted!

You might think all your feedback and requests have fallen onto deaf ears…..Not True! That’s right IGTians, we have been compiling a list of most wanted features requested by you and now have begun working on it. To start with we have opened a new forum for “Marathi Guitar Tabs” that right all your nagging has finally paid off….Jai Maharashtra!

Passing the torch!

IGT is now under new administration. It’s now headed by a professional new company. No, there won’t be any sacking of Mods or Leaders. It’s still being managed by the same old folks. Just that we now have more resources to be creative and be creative we shall.

The force is strong in this one!

Well guess what IGT will seek new alliances in both commercial and non commercial aspects. We are planning to tie up with major players in our field to provide new services. Keep guessing on what they might be: )

Up up and away!

So there you have it folks a new era have begun. Its time for guitarists to RULE! Its time for the next big step!

2. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Great News man. Good Job.

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ yaya...jai maharashtra.......

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and you had me locking my door just in case cops came calling...

Thank you for switching over to VB. So much better.

so by new administration, do you mean that you will no longer be in charge?

5. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Exactly... even i was buzzing zoom if i could be in trouble for posting lyrics here... you know some copyright issue n blah blah...
    But hey i dont like this blue blue thingy... I want the old skin back asap !!
    But yes it sure is faster !!
    :beer:

6. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

nice work! :beer: but man i like the old skin better!

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

same here..thouhg slow but nice...

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^yeah!
    but it has been written above that it wld be back in some time..

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hey hey nice to c that its back

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I knew somethin fishy is goin on n not da actual reason as written .. but hey .. great job .. ;) .. but Old skin puhleez :( .. missin it..

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

whoa..moderation just became zillions easier
    as i see new tabs here:) damn cool....
    being back to this template is good....am enjoyin it...wudnt mind if it was made the permanent again...really enjoying it..:) (sorry notty :p:)
    the marathi forum makes me happy...i had made the request for it LONG long LONG Long back..( yes abhi...that time there were hardly any marathi songs posted tho tonnes of us marathikars here....)
    jai jai maharashtra mazha...:grin:
    AM happy...DEAD happy...
    and releived...sala subah subah utha and dimag ko shot baith gaya woh due to aciton against members shit...
    MORE POWER TO IGT

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

...:eek:: Hey.. I was used to the last IGT. ! Now again I have to learn up this new IGT.. And, where is USERGLOW?? :mad:

nIK!:banana:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

::?? we finally got off our lazy no good hypocrite biased ugly asses and got to work ..... ???!!!!

this aint neo i am sure .. must be the new guys .. .anyway ..
    glad we have this old layout back .... aah memories (gettin all nostalgic)

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

he*L i love the new updates..but i want the olldddd skiinn!!!

15. pavandude

pavandude New Member

Finally some action...hope 1 of the rules are for IGT staff itself to be a bit leniant n more easy going.

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

thats actually what igt was looooooong time b4

like other v bull forums

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ spy game: yea but i LIKED that v-bull forum :eek::

18. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

well im glad IGT is improvin...but ppl... where is uShop menu.. ?

19. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

good job with new skin guys.. !! .. .. party around now....

20. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Guys...
    Ushop, Portal System, IGT Album, etc would be restored in coming weeks...
    Hope you all lemme breathe for a while...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.