If u had 5000-6000 rs which ACOUSTIC guitar would u buy?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by atul_singh2001, May 28, 2005.

1. rammy
    i only wanna buy cutaway coz i play all kinds of riffs and lead on my acoustic only(metallica,gnr,dire strait etc) and i know i wont be buying electric guitar . You know its a pain to play higher frets on round shaped guitar.so im looking for only cutaway.
    Well buddy thanks for your effort!

2. robdon

robdon New Member

What would I buy?

I thought that I would answer your post. I have just bought a Hobmer (Hobner) FT-245 Export Acoustic Guitar. It is a great guitar and I would recommend it to anyone. I live in London and have played and tried hundreds of guitars and this is the only one that really fits like a pair of old shoes, if you know what i mean. I didn't realise that Indian Guitars were so good...I bought mine in Udaipur while i was touring Rajasthan. I tried another full bodied acoustic by Hobmer (mine has a cut out at the 12th fret, very handy) and this was also very good with a deep tonal quality. I don't know what the model was. Hope this helps.

3. rohit

rohit New Member

atul yamaha F310 is for 5300Rs on bajaao.com.In mumbai shops it is around same price i think.It does not have cutaway body. but it is better guitar than gb&a,granada and givsons.

4. yazi

yazi Banned

I would go for a Yamaha F-310. In act, I got one for 6.6k. Sounds amazing.

5. rohit

rohit New Member

i also got f-310 for 6.5k. it is amazing .

6. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

i have a Epiphone, Yamaha, f-310, Givson, OVATION CELEBRITY CS253
    and After CS253 i like Yamaha .. so i guess u should gather some more greens and go for Yamaha or Ovations can alwayz do the trick.

7. cronix

cronix New Member

for 6k yamaha is the best

8. cronix

cronix New Member

for around 6k yamaha is the best

9. divakar

divakar New Member

what about guitar of yamaha ? o k what are additional gadgets which 1 should gave in addition to a guitar with pick up

10. flood

flood New Member

i bought a pluto. in that price range, it sounded and played the best to me. cost me exactly 5.9k, comes with an inbuilt pickup and preamp/EQ, which i never use though.

no need for any additional gadgets. enjoy the acoustic for what it is. a tuner may be useful though.

11. mpmdavid

mpmdavid New Member

for your price range u can get gb&a , granada, J&d,Pluto all these guitars are chinese, korean , indonesia made... if you are lucky u can get a samick greg bennet design made in indonesia for that cost and the sound is great too . .. . my friend bought a yamaha for 7k , the sound was really good. . .

12. neal_killer

neal_killer New Member