IBTEDA my creation my song

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

anshphenomenon likes this.
  2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Good work. I liked it.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

"You need to spread some reputation before repping Mohsin Shahid" :mad:

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

nice Mohsin bhai;).....Keep it up

5. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks guys for the appreciation

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You're a decent guitarist and singer...you need to work on your voice a lot though if you plan to make it big. You definitely have the potential.

The thing about your song is that I thought it lacked creativity. You seem to be next in line after a host of Pakistani bands who've really popularised this genre. Don't get me wrong. I like the song....I think it's pretty cool and if you recorded this in a studio today and put in a decent acoustic lead in the middle and sung it just a little bit better, this song would be a big hit. However, speaking as a musician, I feel this song is no different from a whole lot of others that have recently come in.

All in all, a good job though.

7. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

Bjr i know there is lack of creativity and the voice is disturbed too
    actually that was the first time when i sung my song with my own lyrics so its quite difficult to manage with lyrics and guitar
    but i am sure that when i will sing that song twice or thrice i ll get a superb control on my voice

and i forgot to put the solo in the mid of the song and i ll soon gonna put in a final recording

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

of course, it's certainly tougher to sing your own songs. I'm glad you've made a start and hope to see more of your recordings.

9. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

:)
    i am working on new compositions and i hope u ll find it good with no errors !