Ibanez RG350DX - Sale - Brand New/unused

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Dec 22, 2006.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

@laneymaney, or anyone else: Do you know where I can pick up a trem arm? (In Bangalore)

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Thats cool to know. But im pretty scared to send it to HYD and then if u face any problems. Is there someone who u know in bangalore who can come , give the guitar a check-up and tell you..? Cus i hate to see someone unhappy in the future. Or maybe if ur coming to Bang sometime u could pick it up.

And about the tremelo arms...i dont think u can get it in bangalore. But bajaao will surely get it..he told me if i ever needed parts he'd get me so i think that conciders. What arm btw? Ibanez ?

3. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Yeah, we'll work something out if this falls through. I hope ur open to a li'l negotiation in price, ya?

And yeah, you should still be looking for other prospective buyers. I'll tell you for sure in a week.

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

@laneymaney: I think all FR licensed trems have the same gauge for the arm. If not, I need one for a standard licensed FR.

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Negotiation...a bit maybe. But not much cus this guitar could go as a new piece if it were hanging on a wall in some shop. Cus as soon as i got this guitar i put it away. And its a newer model if u ask me. Cus my old one did not have the headstock rear labelling(stamp) and its a much better piece if u ask me. I could bring it down a little but then it would go up again cus if u did buy it i would definately use FedEx to send it across. But then again thats if u did buy it :).

I'll hold the guitar for however long you want. Cus if i put it up for sale via Bobby (luthier in bangalore) it would sell pretty fast...or id get a lot of calls at least :p...Take ur time...and check out harmonycentral for some reviews... :)

Cheers,
    Laney

6. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Oh I know abt the guitar. And if i happen to buy it i'll try to get it picked up, or pick it up myself, know a few pppl in bang.

And really, I couldn't ask you to hold it for me. Because I'm more inclined towards the 320FM, don't like the inlays of the 350, cos i'm not all that into metal. Just want a really versatile axe. Although if i'm getting a good deal on it, I might be willing to overlook the inlays. : )

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hehe ok. i dont mind keeping it till wednesday or something. Just let me know for sure by some date. And shark fin inlays arent that bad. They look pretty nice. I was never into metal too...but i bought it :)

8. Chi

Chi B.D. Fisher

@laneymaney, well my rythm guitarist wants to buy my guitar...so i think i can buy ur ibanez if it suits me, m not into metal, neither am i a fan of ibanez guitars but just for trying out i may buy it, serious. How much does the guitar weigh btw? You can pm me ur contact no. I will call you as soon as i get free.

9. petermasc

petermasc New Member

what improvements were carried out beside the stamping on the headstock?new edge 3 perhaps?

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@Chi : ok cool will PM u

@Pete : dude this may sound strange ok but.... The Edge looks more curvy and and less robotic , theres a whole new rear headstock design (not just number and manufacture area) , the white it more white...that sounds stupid but it is. And its been signed by an Ibannez representative or whatnot. Check out the pics. Will post more if u want.

Thanks,
    laney