Ibanez JEM for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by freako2010, Jan 7, 2010.

1. flood

flood New Member

damn, these fake JEMs are getting better by the day... i saw fakes back in germany that i could spot immediately.

i played the JEM at ibanez' musikmesse stand, quite liked the feel but the sound wasn't really my thing; i prefer fenders, P90s and LPs - classic pups, i guess.

i too suspected that it was either fake or stolen, and opted for the former. i used this guide to crosscheck the pictures:

https://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2100684

however, i have zero knowledge of ibanez bridges - locking tremolos are now the subject of my disdain since all the trouble i've had with my guitar. so i stopped lookin at trems altogether...

gurus on IGT? you're kidding, right?

finally, for anyone who wants to in-waste their hard earned cash on a fake JEM can do it cheaper here - same thing, lower price - https://www.ioffer.com/i/Ibanez-JEM...rce=eisi&sq=Ibanez+JEM+7V+Steve+Vai+Signature

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL, so the guitar is as dud as the dude's employer = Skoda.

3. distorted

distorted satan

Oh, can i enter the auction now?

4. freako2010

freako2010 New Member

well.......sory was on leave,i see alot of comments posted for me,,mr.satch its true i do not know about guitars,so i don know wat is real and wat is fake, if i knew this post would not have been here at all, i would rather have kept it.

regarding the 65k i dint ask for that either,if you read my post from the beginning you would see that,this was something someone suggested. If i knew this was the real thing and was gonna sell it,it would not have been anything less than wat its worth.

This was a gift i got from the company...and i think getting a gift is enough...coz i didnt pay for it... i just put it here on sale...which is entirely a choice.. understand.. so before making such negative comments...because of you knowing all... read properly first and understand what is going on. I appreciate wat you said about the technical details about this..but i was not there when the company was buying it..i won it and that's wat matters.

5. freako2010

freako2010 New Member

mr. alpha if you find that amusing,it is not,skoda is way above your reach,and does your company have such competitions?Well making fun so someone is easy,but take a look around first.

and yeah "grapes are sour"

6. freako2010

freako2010 New Member

well the price shows $346.70 with free shipping, but have is customs included, i dont think so,moreover customs wont calculate on this price,they will calcualte on the price it is available in india..regardless or genuine or fake..so thats for you to decide

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thank you very much for bringing this up.
    Now lets see:
    https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indi...skoda-wants-instigate-team-bhp-its-users.html

Open your eyes.

PS:
    LOL, you know ppl would've laughed their heads off had you said this outside India - say in Europe, Middle East, US.
    I prefer Honda Accord over any Soda model, and believe me Accords are more expensive than any Skodas in India.

8. flood

flood New Member

jesus. are you actually trying to validate your selling point? you think people voluntarily pay money for those ****all copies? the counterfeits are dumped on the used market only to dupe people out of their hard earned cash.

man, if this was RSJ, the MODS would have flamed your ass to newfag hell. ****ing unbelievable.

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

@flood... is RSJ God???
    @freako.. dude keep ur guitar to urself and hang it in case u don wanna play ..or else give it to me for free.. worst case.. i'll take it for 5k.. MAX !!!

10. freako2010

freako2010 New Member

mr. flood,i'm not trying to validate my selling point?this was a reply to the link posted by some smart on previous page. Wat is RSJ,watever it is i give two F***s for it,i didnt force anyone to but this guitar,just like other things i put it up for sale,nor did i make a definite price for it,people threw up price suggestions,maybe that was not how it was meant to be but how was i to f****** know.

well at the end of it all,i don give a f*** for wat anyone thinks...RSJ kiss my butt

11. freako2010

freako2010 New Member

thankyou mr.ricky,that line was very touching,yes maybe i will just let it hand around than give it to someone,it will be more use being used an a decorative item than to give it to someone inhumane

12. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Wow smelt like a scam from post one, I for one don't think someone who was trying to sell something he knew nothing about would not even do a google search first. But turn away straightaway into a forum and try to sell it!! Fishy all over. That too his FIRST post in IGT. If you type Ibanez JEM into google the first 100 results will all be filled with info about the guitar, none of them would send him here.

It's actually very cute the way he says "it says something like Ibanez JEM on top". Looking like a lost little kitten trying to sell some gold nugget that had fallen in his lap that he knew nothing about its true value.

And "I believe its expensive as someone told me". Hilarious. That "someone" didn't bother to tell him the name of the guitar or how expensive it was. He just told him it's expensive. Sheesh. Looking back in 20-20 vision. What a scam.

See, that's the reason a newbie like me was wary about buying his first guitar second hand. These rip-offs are everywhere.

13. flood

flood New Member

@guitardoctor: +1. you sure called it like it is.

seriously. way too civil here. wonder why i (or anyone else) didn't ask about the certificate of authenticity that JEMs are shipped with.

JEM giveaway and i gobbled it up... need to get my head checked.

14. flood

flood New Member

it actually sucks, but is still not half as phail as this place...

you'll be paying 5k too much. those duplicates are some of the worst guitars you'll ever play. horrible wood, bad fretwork, generic no-quality pups - you would honestly be happier playing a givson.

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

dude i'm not paying 5k for playing it.. i'll also hang it on the wall only.. i like the look of this guitar.. jus coz of that i don mind spending 5k.. :)

16. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

lol.. u better get it checked...

17. Jimmy_Rage

Jimmy_Rage New Member

w2w.cornerguitar.com/

w2w.cornerguitar.com/ibanez-jem7v-steve-vai-signature-electric-guitar-lb10013-product-457.html?cPath=5

(Sorry about the two in the w2w link, can't post urls till 15 posts... Wonder if I'll last that long...

"I sell you real cheap Ibanez... Real good... You try, yes? Only $303..."

"oh ricky,no one gonna give me 1 lac for it and its no use to me i dont play,so i think i good with any decent offer"

Who's the better scamster? :D

- Jimmy Rage

18. flood

flood New Member

hah. freako2010 wins hands down. he needs a big hot cup of GTFO, in my opinion.

19. ajesh_mani

ajesh_mani New Member

hey man i m in dire need of an electric guitar .....moreover u got it free den whts the matter in giving any price quoted ...or else ...whoever quotes the highest price ..give it to him ...keep bidding ..... auction it. Now pls dont laugh it out .. i knw u wud be doin it
    I offer u Rs.6000

20. vinessa86

vinessa86 New Member

****kkkkkkk dude...i'll kill for this guitar...Can ya believe it. Wa just talking to my teacher n ws tellin him i wish i cud have that guitar.....coz i have a fender (which i won toooo ....yayy) but can play steve's track on this .....ws just cover love of god....n texted my teacher ...n he said go my it then its 1 lak30G....so i came here to check the price...meaning i thot it ws 80,000. But i guess prices just increase. (n i thot 80,000 ws expensive) And i cant believe there's actually someone who's won one:) I felt so good wen i won my frnder.....If i'd win that guitar i'd probably wud hv died...... Plz beware if u find urself kidnapped n sum1 asking u for the guitar :) :)
    N btw steve is My lord n God......I love him to infinity.....:) How cud u not know who such a hot ass dude is....shessshh.....Hv u seen his great butt.....???
    And yes he is an awesome guitarist as well ;)
    i Think u shud keep d guitar n play....I'll c if i can bum my parents for thaT GUITAR. coz the havent got me anything for my graduation.....Plus i'll ask my teach 2....coz i mean buying itis one thing....But u know (like in the bournville add) Have it earned it??? Do i diserve it???? I mean i'll build an a;lter n worship that guitar :) coz i luvvveee steve.....n i luv to hv a part of him :)
    i'll cum back here to check.....n let ya know...adios......u Lucky Lucky person :)