ibanez grg270dx in mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rohit, Aug 5, 2006.

1. rohit

rohit New Member

i recently went to mumbai .there i went to bhargava's musik .there they showed me ibanez 270dx for 14500.but in pune i saw it for 13500 Rs,but only one model they take order and import it.my question is whether the price is right?and is grg270dx a good model or which oyher model should i choose in price range 10000-15000.last question :eek:: is bhargava's good or should i look for other shop in mumbai

2. fahym

fahym New Member

you should just order one online from ESP, custom it yourself, i dont know how much indian rupees is to CD$, but you can get one for 4 -500 $.
    cheers

3. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

Considering that the Bajaao.com price is Rs 13900, Bhargavas is giving you a pretty good deal. The Pune store is probably just screwing around, especially since they dont have it in stock!

4. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

oh...and the GRG270DX is an excellent guitar for the price. If you wanna save some money, go in for the GRG270. The only difference is that it does not have shark-fin inlays....

5. rohit

rohit New Member

thanks for telling the difference between two .i don't care about the shark tooth inlats. but what is the price difference.

6. rohit

rohit New Member

guys from mumbai pls tell me about the shops in mumbai.in pune we are really suffering with only one guitar shop and that too owned by a thug,quality is not also good nor the quantity .so pls reply.

7. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

Its around 1000-1200 bucks cheaper. The Mumbai shops worth visiting for good deals are:

1. SB Music - Malad West
    2. Bhargavas - VT
    3. On Stage - Grant Road
    4. Bhargavas - Bandra
    5. Furtados - VT

8. rohit

rohit New Member

thanks knofler. and which amplifier would all of you suggest .i don't play in band or any stage i want it to play for myself at home,my budget is 5K. can i get a good marshall amp in 5k.I am planing to buy that grg270 .if anybody feels that guitar has any problems pls let me know.

9. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

for 5k , you'll get the marshall mg15cdr..the one with reverb and overdrive...i got a 15cd and it sounds really well....quite loud in fact...cleans are decent too

10. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

for 5k , you'll get the marshall mg15cdr..the one with reverb and overdrive...i got a 15cd and it sounds really well....quite loud in fact...cleans are decent too

11. rohit

rohit New Member

thanks .i will definitely check out mg15cdr.

12. rohit

rohit New Member

i just saw on bajaoo site grg270 .there they have shown that grg270 has ILT-1 BRIDGE .WHAT IS THIS ILT-1 bridge ? how is it different from floyd rose or ZR- bridge.

13. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

for 17k (negotiable) you can buy an Epiphone SG G-400 off me. It will slay the cheap low end ibanez you're considering.

14. rohit

rohit New Member

I'll Check Out That Epiphone Then Pm You Axeman