i tell u - u tell me about pakistani ROck...or just music.

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ak&guitar, Nov 18, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

@ ak... well i am really srry but i really don't know much sites where u might find solos of drums or guitars :eek:: if there's anything else i can always help u wid that! :D mmmm...... yes i TOTALLY agree that GUMBY IS EXCELLENT!

oh yea as waleed said u better lissen to rakh aas by karavan, it's a good song. one of the OLD WORKS OF KARAVAN once najam was the vocalist!suna chahta hoon by najam (eventhough i really can't lissen to it for long ;) ) hehe

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

@ ak...its WALEED.... well me doesnt know bout any websites offering videos and solos for downloads (maybe others can help me also!!!).....i can only tell you some songs etc .....well FARAZ ANWER (guitarist of MIZRAAB) has released an instrumental album ABSTRACT POINT OF VIEW bout 3 to 4 years back.....i have heard only one song from it, and found that its quite good...actually i heard it in an interveirw the this album has got great reviews from places as far as the netherland and japan !!!!....so if some one can post a link to download one or two songs from the album......

3. m_waleed86

would be of great help!!!!!!!

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ok my old question ... Can I get the entire Discography of Junoon somewhere ... Free or for less price ....

5. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

nanda............
    i dont know aout the whole disco graphy .....but can get the best of junoon from

www.apniisp.com ...pak albums songs section....

6. ak&guitar

@hira.......no probs........and yess i have heard rakh aas.....nice one......................
    @ waleed.......thanx man
    @ mercury thanx dude me downloading it right now.....

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I dont like that site ... They give bad quality stuffs and they put insome of their own crap ! ... Thanks anyway dude ...
    I found this awesome site check it up ..
    https://www.muskurahat.com

8. ak&guitar

waleed.... i searched for THE song sona chahata hoon.............there no such song at SAngeet radio.com...............r u sure about ur info?

9. #iR@

@ ak..... u can find the song SONA CHAHTA HOON ON
    www.pakistanimusic.com but it's in najam's songs....... so u'll get it in HIS folder.....

10. m_waleed86

ooopss.....sorry man (ak) got it confused...saw it on some other site.....the song is in his album khazana which is not listed in sangeetradio.....u can follow the link given by #iR@!!

11. ak&guitar

hira.....i think u cant download from that site ...............its just for online listnenin, ( i have fallen love with kaavish's bachpan......but tthe video is crap doesnt make any sense)_

Waleed.....i have a very slow connection but i 'll still try listenin...

mercury ...........man i saw the video ......if that what gumby is all bout than he aint the best.....

download waqars drum solo from ep's site ..........u'lll know.

who is the best solo artist (rock) pak?

12. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

thats a subjective question. everyone probably has a different opinion about this.
    there arent a lot of solo ROCK acts to begin with. Ali Azmat would be one.

13. #iR@

i'll have to say ... ALI AZMAT as there arn't much ROCK ARTIST in pak

@ ak.... mmmm...... i am srry man i really don't know any otehr site where u MIGHT find rakh as... hi lissen do visist kavish ki site if u like the band.... here www.kavish.com

14. #iR@

15. m_waleed86

well #iR@ i contradict you on that point...there are numerous rock artists in pak...just because they arnt in the limelight doesnt mean they dont exist!!!!....

and i my view there isnt any artist whozzz doing solo rock music......there are only rock bands.....